Welcome new members

I configured a van using VW site adding the options etc was shocked at the prices I was getting. Anyway went to Preston Van Centre met Guy Vincent, we had wrote down all the options we wanted, without led lights as they were so expensive. Guy said it was easier to add then take off to adjust the price. I was shocked at the difference in price for configuring to actual sitting down with a salesperson.

I configured a van using VW site adding the options etc was shocked at the prices I was getting. Anyway went to Preston Van Centre met Guy Vincent, we had wrote down all the options we wanted, without led lights as they were so expensive. Guy said it was easier to add then take off to adjust the price. I was shocked at the difference in price for configuring to actual sitting down with a salesperson.
If you don't go for LED at least go for H7s and not the very basic H4s

I did go for the LED front & rear in the end Loz as the price I was give for everything I wanted I was happy with.

Not long to wait now :) VW Llandudno have been fab, highly recommended. Their discount was unmatched too..

order form.jpg

Hi all , After about 2 years thinking about it I have finally just bought my first ever VW , brand new (pre registered 2017 plate) LWB 150 DSG Highline in Starlight Blue , over the moon with it , is booked in to be converted to camper in a couple of weeks , can't wait !!
Ant

Last edited:
Hi all , After about 2 years thinking about it I have finally just bought my first ever VW , brand new (pre registered 2017 plate) LWB 150 DSG Highline in Starlight Blue , over the moon with it , is booked in to be converted to camper in a couple of weeks , can't wait !!
Ant

Hi very nice, mines been on order since 31st August expected mid Nov. Kombi 150 dsg Mojave with lots of goodies added.

Ace Mine has factory swivel seats and tailgate with glass/wash wipe , goes in to be converted on 9 October

Ace Mine has factory swivel seats and tailgate with glass/wash wipe , goes in to be converted on 9 October
Hi gone for that option too, soft close side and tailgate, dust seals, comfort dash, sat nav, led front rear, parking sensors + cam side airbags.

Hi gone for that option too, soft close side and tailgate, dust seals, comfort dash, sat nav, led front rear, parking sensors + cam side airbags.

Just ordered the same spec Kombi T30 in Bamboo as yourself, now waiting for build date, been on this Forum since this last spring, but only just ordered.

Last edited:
Just ordered the same spec Kombi T30 in Bamboo as yourself, now waiting for build date, been on this Forum since this last spring, but only just ordered.
I have wanted a VW Van for years, went for the California but heard about problems with roof corrosion so opted for Kombi kit it our for day use.

on a unrelated note people I used the Carista module today on my friends VW Golf ( couldn't wait for my van to turn up to try it out) there is a post in the VAGCOM area of this forum about it with more detail. Wow what an incredible bit of kit for the money. so many things to play about with hidden away in the manufactuerers menus absolutely well worth the money. not only does it read fault codes but it can reset the service clock and also activate and deactivate lots of hidden features in the menus. just thought id drop that in to you new guys incase you hadn't seen it.

Back