Welcome new members

Hello
Jonny thanks for your advice I will check EQ tomorrow. Reason why I'm asking about speakers bcouse as I was waiting for my t6 to be delivered and VW let me have 2017 caddy highline for 3 weeks. And sound system was brilliant in it, but when I played the same song in my t6 wasn't the same quality. But any way I hope so VW will get everything sorted out and I will enjoy my new t6.
I would like to put internal LED lights and carpet lining. Could you give me guys some advice how to do it.
Many thanks Mike

Check out the threads in the interiors section there are several on lining etc

Afternoon all, been having a look around the forum last few weeks looks great
T6 Swb on order with camper converters, ready end of October hopefully, moving on from T4 LWB

Oh, and its Bright Orange so hopefully complete the full house of colours:thumbsup:

Hello guys
I still haven't got my T6 back yet It will be back tomorrow . I hope so. VW told me they have to take the back spoiler off and check fixings maybe water came through spoiler fixings. But they sort speaker out. I will write something more tomorrow when the give me full report.

Nice van VWJAY

Hello,
Been told today that our new Bamboo green 150dsg lwb has arrived at the dealer! Already booked in with a converter for October. Ready for some winter campervanning! Exciting and expensive times ahead. Rob

I've got a 2017 caravelle , I've done 14 k in it from new , not many extras though ,no cruise or parking sensors and a basic radio :-(

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd join the forum as I'm looking at buying either T5 or T6 and want to do some research before I jump into buying anything.

I've just come back from Bugjam where I've done by back in from sleeping in a tent so hopefully next year I'll be there with a camper.

Thanks! Loads of plans for it! So far fitted waeco heated seat to drivers seat, kiravans swivel to replace another swival that was awful to use, replaced the drl, side lights and dipped beams (racing vision), and fitted the folding / reclined double seat hinge!

Hello all, 3rd day with my T32 Highline Kombi 140 16 plate (Mojave). I've been perusing the site for a few weeks and already Benefited from the wealth of info: so I've joined you all .
Well played @Modge, you'll not regret joining the T6 forum.

Back