Welcome new members

@YellowHound
Hello and welcome. Look fw to your progress on the pending converstion.

Thanks

Thanks Fish.
This seems like a very friendly & helpful forum!
I started off wanting a California (which I couldn't afford) but then realised that I actually needed something more bespoke to meet my needs (= compromises!).
I went with a new order as the colour is important for my business brand (did I mention I like purple??) and I wanted an EU6 engine as I intend to run the van for a long time.

View attachment 4562 It's been a mad day, new toy delivered and my beloved T5 gone to a new home. Listers dropped off my new toy about 3, fair play with a free tank of fuel and a goodie box. Looks amazing in the Oryx white paint and the sport-line kit fitted, gone with stain black side bars and new SL alloys. Well impressed with new comfort dash, only got a few pictures, post more tomorrow. Pop and see you tomorrow @StudleyGlass

Ah man - @Blindman - can't believe i missed this....first oryx I've seen with the sportline kit as mine will look ( first week March fingers crossed)

Looks the dogs mate :D

Yeah wasn't sure at first but glad I've had it fitted, get lots of interest. I think they are a bit of a grower, but look fantastic. Not sure about the new side rails? They haven't even fitted a bungs to stop weather and crap getting into them..a bit poor.

Yeah wasn't sure at first but glad I've had it fitted, get lots of interest. I think they are a bit of a grower, but look fantastic. Not sure about the new side rails? They haven't even fitted a bungs to stop weather and crap getting into them..a bit poor.

@Blindman
Could you explain the 'bungs' alittle more pls?. Thanks.

IMG_4362.JPG At the ends of the side bars they are open? Could do with some kind of seal so they are not open to elements. Not like T5 round bars that are all solid.

IMG_4323.JPG
Has anybody yet had there Highline arrive with no front seat arm rests? & sun glasses holder?
They have told me there has been a number of miss Builds???

@BigBarn @a11y Haha mine too - but my son loves it. He think's it his race van! I'm hoping I can get 3 more in there.

This it the item - really pleased with it. Will be sending the seller more pictures once we have more bikes in!

VW T5/T6 BIKE MOUNT/CARRIER/RACK

And I'm using a mix of brackets so I can get the handlebars at different heights.

Once I have more bikes in I will post some more picture for you!

Hi,

This link no longer works, do you have details of the seller so I could try and contact them?

Really like the look of this method of transporting the bikes.

Thanks

Gl3n

Evening all, just picked my T6 up the other day. Previously had a T5 camper that I sold about a year ago and notice a few improvements in the new model, as well as the odd backward step. One is to do with the switchgear but I'll post that in the electrical section. Just got some 17" Devonport wheels from ebay to replace the steelies it came with and future plans will be to fit a better stereo and maybe reversing camera. Would love to get air suspension but the cost is a bit rich for me at the moment, so maybe look at lowering it a bit.

Andy

Hi @andys and welcome to the Forum and you seem to be well versed in the T. I hope that you didn't pay more than £600.00 for your Devonports because member @Leigh has a set for sale at £600.00 with tyres in pre-delivery condition in the For Sale area.

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and i've enjoyed reading though the current threads as i'm currently laid up at home after breaking my back and collarbone falling off my mountain bike :-( I'm looking to buy a used T6 Kombi in March in partly in the hope the plate change might bring prices down slightly and I can't drive while my arm's in a sling.

I'm currently checking AutoTrader / Pistonheads / VW used site / facebook groups / forums etc.. daily the wonders of having time on your hands.

I appreciate buying used limits my choices on factory options obviously the more the better but i'm trying to keep my must haves to minimum to provide a wider choice of used vehicles.

My list is currently as follows

T6 Kombi SWB Highline
140PS or 150PS
Acapulco Blue or Indium Grey
Captains Chairs
Rear Split Bench 1 and 2 (This one seems to exclude 70%+ used Kombi very annoying)

Desirable Options
Composition Media DAB+ radio with 6.33" touch-screen, or Discover Media navigation system
Parking sensors, front and rear with rear-view camera.
Heated driver and front passenger seats.

Oh mods wise i'm looking at the following as money permits
30- / 40- lowering
20" Wheels
Roof rails (Steel)
Leisure Battery / Elec Hookup
Exploria Kombi bed
After market heated Leather seats.
ICE upgrade

The Van is gonna be a daily driver but used for Kayaking and Mountain Biking at weekends.

I appreciate this maybe a continuous question but what are the Pro/Cons of the 140 euro 5 vs the euro 150?

Anyway just a quick post to say hello and I look forward to becoming a more active member when I become a T6 owner :)

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and i've enjoyed reading though the current threads as i'm currently laid up at home after breaking my back and collarbone falling off my mountain bike :-( I'm looking to buy a used T6 Kombi in March in partly in the hope the plate change might bring prices down slightly and I can't drive while my arm's in a sling.

I'm currently checking AutoTrader / Pistonheads / VW used site / facebook groups / forums etc.. daily the wonders of having time on your hands.

I appreciate buying used limits my choices on factory options obviously the more the better but i'm trying to keep my must haves to minimum to provide a wider choice of used vehicles.

My list is currently as follows

T6 Kombi SWB Highline
140PS or 150PS
Acapulco Blue or Indium Grey
Captains Chairs
Rear Split Bench 1 and 2 (This one seems to exclude 70%+ used Kombi very annoying)

Desirable Options
Composition Media DAB+ radio with 6.33" touch-screen, or Discover Media navigation system
Parking sensors, front and rear with rear-view camera.
Heated driver and front passenger seats.

Oh mods wise i'm looking at the following as money permits
30- / 40- lowering
20" Wheels
Roof rails (Steel)
Leisure Battery / Elec Hookup
Exploria Kombi bed
After market heated Leather seats.
ICE upgrade

The Van is gonna be a daily driver but used for Kayaking and Mountain Biking at weekends.

I appreciate this maybe a continuous question but what are the Pro/Cons of the 140 euro 5 vs the euro 150?

Anyway just a quick post to say hello and I look forward to becoming a more active member when I become a T6 owner :)

Hi and welcome

Back