Welcome new members

Welcome to the forum.
Sounds like the start of Reservoir Dogs. I'll be Mr White (cos of the van, not because I like cutting the ears off police officers). So who is going to be Mr Pink?
Thanks DaveyB, was going to order a new 'grey' PV but change of plan! Don't think you can change your forum name, anyway bluevanman hasn't got quite the same ring to it.....

Totally missed this thread.
Hi Guys, Have a 16 plate 140 kombi highline. Direct from Swiss vans, the sport one with wheels , side bars etc. And a DVD in the back. The best money I've ever spent Anyone got a picture of the VIP member sticker. I will be joining up

Totally missed this thread.
Hi Guys, Have a 16 plate 140 kombi highline. Direct from Swiss vans, the sport one with wheels , side bars etc. And a DVD in the back. The best money I've ever spent Anyone got a picture of the VIP member sticker. I will be joining up

Welcome aboard highline I to purchased from swissvans was it Rhys who you dealt with? What colour di you go for .
No VIP member sticker as far as I know only t6 forum window sticker

@digitalcaptive - looks great. Whereabouts are you parked up in the photo?

Guessing its Bosworth Water Park??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm well I wouldn't recommend it, There are a lot of seasonal vans on there with the "prime spots", loo's etc. weren't particularly clean (and I'm used to ruffin it a bit) and the plot looked in disrepair (wheel trenches dug in, fence falling down).
like I say I don't mind roughing it but if you pay site fees you'd expect to get a reasonable maintained pitch

Hmmm well I wouldn't recommend it, There are a lot of seasonal vans on there with the "prime spots", loo's etc. weren't particularly clean (and I'm used to ruffin it a bit) and the plot looked in disrepair (wheel trenches dug in, fence falling down).
like I say I don't mind roughing it but if you pay site fees you'd expect to get a reasonable maintained pitch
Thanks - we will stay away. Plenty of other options around home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
I stumbled across this site when I was searching for user experiencies of new EU6-certified T6-diesels (with SCR). Anyways, a lot of interesting discussions going on... around T6.
T6 Transporter, T32, MY16, 110kW/150BHP, EU6/SCR, 4-Motion, DSG. Experienced now 22000 km. Before this one I lived quite some time with a T5.

Hi!
I stumbled across this site when I was searching for user experiencies of new EU6-certified T6-diesels (with SCR). Anyways, a lot of interesting discussions going on... around T6.
T6 Transporter, T32, MY16, 110kW/150BHP, EU6/SCR, 4-Motion, DSG. Experienced now 22000 km. Before this one I lived quite some time with a T5.
Welcome to the t6 family mmi i to stumbled across this site as the other t6 site was dying rapidly

Reactions: mmi
Hi, first time posting but been gathering info and ideas since ordering in late January and now just taken delivery of my very shiny new motor.
150 highline, discover nav, rear camera, lights and vision pack plus (thanks to the forum for the heads up on the standard lights) and the most beautiful colour BlackBerry.

IMG_20170408_195218_557.jpg

Hi, first time posting but been gathering info and ideas since ordering in late January and now just taken delivery of my very shiny new motor.
150 highline, discover nav, rear camera, lights and vision pack plus (thanks to the forum for the heads up on the standard lights) and the most beautiful colour BlackBerry.

View attachment 6788
Welcome to the forum m8 and another one for team blackberry:thumbsup:

So my 'trusty' old black T5.1 BiTurbo is sold and button pressed on a factory order 150 DSG Highline Kombi with all the toys in Chestnut Brown (Blackberry was first choice but no longer available for some strange reason). Its gonna be a long wait!

Hello....just joined up and yesterday Wifie and I bought a 2016 T6 Startline panelvan a for conversion to a camper....happy days..
We're looking to get away up the west coast of Scotland and do lots of hill walking, so we need a van which we're happy to get 'clarty'.

Last edited:
@GJH , welcome to the madhouse.. Sounds like good times ahead in Scotland.. Love the place, been around a bit of it myself..

Back