Welcome new members

Hi all,

Gl3n here, picked up my T6 yesterday. Really happy with it, everything is pretty much as expected and love the black colour.

Had a good look around the forum, seems a nice friendly place :)

The only thing that took the shine away was when it went dark, the lights are atrocious, reading some threads on here I understand why people are upset.

I have Xeons on my car and the difference is you can see in the dark with those. I'm going to mention it to the garage as I cannot remember driving a vehicle with such bad lights.

Cheers

Gl3n

Hi Everyone,
Hopefully I have posted this correctly.
Been a member of thr T5 fourm but I have sold the van and looking for a T6 140 LWB.
Preferably in Starlight Blue, Indium Grey or Silver.
All the best,
Scot

Hi @Scot Welcome to the Forum. Lots of great people here with a wealth of experience and expertise who are only too willing to help and advise if asked. Good luck in your quest to find your new drive. :)

Hi Everyone,
Hopefully I have posted this correctly.
Been a member of thr T5 fourm but I have sold the van and looking for a T6 140 LWB.
Preferably in Starlight Blue, Indium Grey or Silver.
All the best,
Scot
Welcome @Scot

Hi @Scot Welcome to the Forum. Lots of great people here with a wealth of experience and expertise who are only too willing to help and advise if asked. Good luck in your quest to find your new drive. :)

Cheers for the reply.
Been looking for a van for a while but I'm sure the right one will appear soon.
Scot

@Scot One more thing. In your quest try to find a vehicle with H7 headlights and not H4s or insist on an upgrade if the dealer is keen to make the sale.

@Scot , welcome to the madhouse, believe me they appear when you least expect them (t6's), and the right one will just be... Mine certainly has been.

Thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself. I have a Kombi T32 150 SWB in blackberry on order with delivery hopefully early May.
I'm a photographer so need a vehicle that can fulfil day to day driving duties, be a work vehicle and a camper for my wife and our dogs.
So now I'm excitedly researching companies and forum threads to help inform my conversion plans.

Back