Welcome new members

Welcome @Blindman , don't forgot to join Team White when you get her. Think you'll be well chuffed with the Oryx White, wish I had it.
Yeah looking forward to getting her, just concerned about keeping the paint looking good, I do a few miles, going to get it coated @StudleyGlass has passed me a good guy to sort.

Welcome @Blindman cant wait to see your posh white beast! Great to have a fellow enthusiast close by :thumbsup:
I think the custom vanz suspension kit is made up of there eibach spring and bilstein struts i think were as the B14s are bilstein springs+struts. As they say black sportsline bars are no available yet, who knows when them will arrive knowing vw ;)

Hi Everyone. I'm another newbie to the forum, and seem to be addicted already. I'm picking up my T6 Sportline SWB 204 in Black on Monday, guess someone had to buy one, and before anyone asks I love the front spoiler lol.

Hi Guys,
I'm new to the forum, just finding my way round, my good friend @StudleyGlass has given me the low down as it were! Currently running a T5 140 highline which I've had for just over two years and spec' up but alas it's now sold and my new T6 204 dsg is due in a week or so. I've opted for the posh oryx white which I may live to regret but it does look good. I've got lots of mods I want to do but suspension and wheels first. I've currently got Eibach race line 50mm lowering kit on my T5 which has been great but want the B14's & springs on my new ride, what I've read everybody seems more than happy with them. Looking at the custom Vanz's site is their race line set up using B14's? It just says pro circuit suspension? Or go to van style. With the wheel side of it I've been happy with my 18" sport lines but fancy 20's cause they look better but don't want to compromise on ride comfort?
Talking to VW Cov where I'm getting mine from, I can't have new style black side bars with lights? Only chrome are available? Are there black ones planned?
Can't wait for my new baby to arrive, pictures to follow...
Blindman. #vannut
Hey there @Blindman, welcome to the forum and team white. My baby came from Listers Coventry too.

Hi, I'm Mike.

Indium grey Highline that I use for work & play!

I'm looking to give it a few "tweaks" pretty soon, just trying to decide where to start! I'm not as knowledgeable as most of you on the "techy" things, so having a good look around the forum has been great.

Hi guys I'm new to the forum.
I have placed a deposit on T6 2016 SWB trendline in Red ex-demo only done 4500k
Should pick up in 3-4 weeks as getting some added extras before I pick it up.

welcome @eauto , I seen one at my dealers the day in black looks really great mate. i like the front spoiler just need s to be slammed on the floor :thumbsup:

Hi everyone,

Picked up our T6 yesterday, it's got a few gadgets compared to my old SDI caddy! Met BiTurbo at camper mart in Telford today. He was very helpful so thanks for that

IMG_6217.JPG

Hi,
I'm a Newbie to Volkswagens I had various Motorhomes over the past 20 years, at present I've got a Hymer but have recently moved house and have nowhere to park a 7mtr motorhome, so will be selling and would like yo buy a T6.

Joined the Transporter club for the first time today. Highline Kombi 150. 100mile drive home from the dealer. Loving it so far...

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.
Hi Pauly
I'm from Bolton I'm driving a T6 kombi 204 DSG Highline, just joined tonight
It's my third Kombi
Just thought I would introduce my self

IMG_0039.JPG It's been a mad day, new toy delivered and my beloved T5 gone to a new home. Listers dropped off my new toy about 3, fair play with a free tank of fuel and a goodie box. Looks amazing in the Oryx white paint and the sport-line kit fitted, gone with stain black side bars and new SL alloys. Well impressed with new comfort dash, only got a few pictures, post more tomorrow. Pop and see you tomorrow @StudleyGlass

Back