Welcome new members

Nice bus fella, looks like a bit of Maxton Designer stubble (sorry - spoiler) on the chin, and those seats are superb. They would look tip top in my white kombi to match the white seat panels, only I don't think they would survive either my kids or wife - who are 100% responsible for always making sure it is as filthy on the inside as the winter is making the outside.

Nice bus fella, looks like a bit of Maxton Designer stubble (sorry - spoiler) on the chin, and those seats are superb. They would look tip top in my white kombi to match the white seat panels, only I don't think they would survive either my kids or wife - who are 100% responsible for always making sure it is as filthy on the inside as the winter is making the outside.

yeah love the stubble. I personally think its the best look at the min on a T6 when lowered. as I'm very indecisive on the sportline & ABT bumpers their to sticky outy lol. (Just my personal option) pls people don't attack me.. :)

a fully understand 1st hand were you coming from with the mrs & kids pal. :)

Karl.

Hello.
We bought a new T6 on 20th December. Yet to have first sleep in her (two of us, plus two kiddies and a dog). Just bought gas bottle yesterday, ready to make that first cuppa today but unfortunately hubby had left water in the tank and pipes are all frozen and pump not functioning - hopefully not split the pipes or damaged the pump! We'll have to wait for things to warm up and drain the tank to keep things safe until Spring - doh! Newbie error!

Welcome @MelBrammer sounds like you had a fun start to your camping adventures. lots of helpful people on here if you need some advice :thumbsup:

@MelBrammer , welcome to the madhouse, hope you enjoy your new van.

On the note of the frozen tank, have you tried hot water in the tank, or after a run/idling for a while? Assuming the tank is on the underside.

Hi Guys,
I'm new to the forum, just finding my way round, my good friend @StudleyGlass has given me the low down as it were! Currently running a T5 140 highline which I've had for just over two years and spec' up but alas it's now sold and my new T6 204 dsg is due in a week or so. I've opted for the posh oryx white which I may live to regret but it does look good. I've got lots of mods I want to do but suspension and wheels first. I've currently got Eibach race line 50mm lowering kit on my T5 which has been great but want the B14's & springs on my new ride, what I've read everybody seems more than happy with them. Looking at the custom Vanz's site is their race line set up using B14's? It just says pro circuit suspension? Or go to van style. With the wheel side of it I've been happy with my 18" sport lines but fancy 20's cause they look better but don't want to compromise on ride comfort?
Talking to VW Cov where I'm getting mine from, I can't have new style black side bars with lights? Only chrome are available? Are there black ones planned?
Can't wait for my new baby to arrive, pictures to follow...
Blindman. #vannut

Thanks Pauly, great forum by the way, the only problem with it you get to read about all the options that you didn't pick! But hopefully most can be added.

Welcome @Blindman , don't forgot to join Team White when you get her. Think you'll be well chuffed with the Oryx White, wish I had it.

Back