Welcome new members

Just heard from my van supplier and they have confirmed my van is at VW Cheltenham, seats have been sent off to have the leather trim fitted, she says a couple of weeks to get the seats done, feeling so impatient, like a child lol

@Sirloin07 ,know the feeling :thumbsup: Maybe I should refer to this place as the Kindergarten, rather than the madhouse, as we all seem to be big kids here with expensive toys and tastes!:D:D

t6_sportline_matt_black_2_1.png
Ha yeah @T6 Dave, its a nice feeling though, haven't been this excited about something in ages lol
Just poke with my van supplier and have asked to have these alloys fitted, what do you all think? had the option of all black also!

@Sirloin07 nice, what colour is the van, any sidebars etc?:thumbsup: Know the feeling ref excitement, can't wait for my beast, going through some hoops at the moment.:thumbsup:

@Sirloin07 , not sure yet, it's at dealers awaiting converters and some goodies.. :DCrimbo got in the way, and converters is slow:whistle:, but gives me chance to sort a few things out in the meantime. Patience is the name of the VW game I think.:whistle::whistle::thumbsdown::thumbsup:

@Sirloin07 been thinking ref your wheels, unless your blacking roof, and doing windows, think the anthracite would be my preference, as not everything is black and white.. :):thumbsdown::thumbsup::whistle::whistle:

Back