Welcome new members

Hi all, breaking my duck here with my first post. I've just achieved a life goal by getting my first van, she's a SWB '19 T32 T6. Pop-roof, kitchen and rock n Rolla in already. Today she had the tow bar fitted.

Next mods are defo on the suspension front, the stock suspension is not great but I've got to convince the missus that it's worth it. And given we've just bought her, I don't think it'll be for a while! :oops:

Hey all, not totally new but getting a bit more active in the forum so thought I'd say hi. Currently have a '19 plate LWB T6 T32 set up as a day van. Due to go to convertors in March for a full camper conversion which will suit how we use the van a lot more!

Hi all, breaking my duck here with my first post. I've just achieved a life goal by getting my first van, she's a SWB '19 T32 T6. Pop-roof, kitchen and rock n Rolla in already. Today she had the tow bar fitted.

Next mods are defo on the suspension front, the stock suspension is not great but I've got to convince the missus that it's worth it. And given we've just bought her, I don't think it'll be for a while! :oops:
Welcome.
With regards to convincing the long haired general, go down the safety route, improving stability, traction and braking, mine fell for it :thumbsup:

Hello all hope you are having a great day. Now before I go to far I don’t as of yet own a T6 but I do have 2 T5s at the minute one will hopefully be going soon it was slightly naff when I got but had plenty of laughs and trips away. Just on back end of last year I decided to go on a trip and buy another )not that the mrs was too happy about it) anyway there are a few plans for down the year probably change the wheels first I don’t know but anyway this is the 2 the full Reflex with facelift is Barbara Streisvan and the spilt time is Ouzo which is staying. Look forward to seeing what joys the future brings and meeting some faces.
18257EB3-3E14-4EB1-834C-C60B9E1685A7.jpeg

18257EB3-3E14-4EB1-834C-C60B9E1685A7.jpeg

7F524163-243E-44C9-A216-1D7D1854CDC5.jpeg

9B24C354-A387-4C92-838B-E1A3229E68AA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.
With regards to convincing the long haired general, go down the safety route, improving stability, traction and braking, mine fell for it :thumbsup:
first successful steps taken, she sat in the back for the dogs first outing...'it's not very comfortable is it'...went on to the stock suspension conversation, then how much safer it would be etc etc...the ground work is now set, the rest is timing :)

Hello T6's. I have just purchased my first T6 (T30) High Line 150Hp Campervan and very happy with it, Its a 2018 van and 2019 camper conversion. It's been extremely well cared for and had only 18k on the clock. Im keen to learn as much about the T6 as possible and already have some questions about the mechanics so hope I'm in the right place. Cheers!

Hello T6's. I have just purchased my first T6 (T30) High Line 150Hp Campervan and very happy with it, Its a 2018 van and 2019 camper conversion. It's been extremely well cared for and had only 18k on the clock. Im keen to learn as much about the T6 as possible and already have some questions about the mechanics so hope I'm in the right place. Cheers!
Welcome to the forum. There are some very knowledgeable folks on here, covering just about every aspect of a T6 ownership, maintenance and modding. I'm not one of them though - I ask the dumb questions so others don't have to. :D

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you wish to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forum. You may find your question has already been ask, so a search is always recommended.

If you wish to sell or place a wanted advert within our classified sub-forum, then you’ll need to upgrade your free account to a VIP account by clicking here.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Hello all

Good morning everyone, I’m new to this, and I was glancing through many chats yesterday and it was such a good read. I learnt so much. We’ve just purchased a T6 last week and it’s our first outing (2 nights) today, so wish us luck!

Good morning everyone, I’m new to this, and I was glancing through many chats yesterday and it was such a good read. I learnt so much. We’ve just purchased a T6 last week and it’s our first outing (2 nights) today, so wish us luck!
Enjoy :waving: Hope you have a heater:oops:

Reactions: Bav
Hello all
First post, Wow, there is a lot of information on this site which is really great,
I have a 2018 T6 black pop top conversion which I've had for 3.5 years. Bought it from Cambridge campervans who were really good.
We've done a few upgrades since the initial purchase , best one by a mile was fitting the H&R front and rear Anti roll bars, they made a massive difference to drive.
The question I want to ask is, I have changed the alloys down from 20" original sport line to 18" alloys
and I'm looking to sell them and the tyres on. would you advise ebay as the best option or are there specific VW or T6 websites that i should use?
Thanks
Paul

Reactions: CAB
Hello all
First post, Wow, there is a lot of information on this site which is really great,
I have a 2018 T6 black pop top conversion which I've had for 3.5 years. Bought it from Cambridge campervans who were really good.
We've done a few upgrades since the initial purchase , best one by a mile was fitting the H&R front and rear Anti roll bars, they made a massive difference to drive.
The question I want to ask is, I have changed the alloys down from 20" original sport line to 18" alloys
and I'm looking to sell them and the tyres on. would you advise ebay as the best option or are there specific VW or T6 websites that i should use?
Thanks
Paul
Put the wheels up here in the For Sale section.

Back