Welcome new members

Hi all,

Long time lurker just joined the forum now that I have managed to get a van that ticked all my boxes and more SWB 2019 Kombi 4Motion.
I need some time to recover some funds so nothing will happen for a while as far as mods go.

Longer term plans a day van setup.

Phil

View attachment 185918
Nice van Phil. Welcome to the forum. :)

Hi all, another lurker here, thought it was time to say hello. Had our LWB T30 T6.1 since about October '22. Bought as a basic panel van as a lot do (but already had some fairly nice wheels on), and looking at doing some of the conversion bits myself.

Already done the deadening, 8mm foil foam then, insulation; plus had windows done by a local firm (T4Life, Toby recommended by a mate and did a cracking job), then just a few bits here and there - Climair wind deflectors, rubber door pocket inserts, extra front door seals, bit of carpet in the back just to be going on with. Next biggy is the pop-top, but need to save up for that - Think Skyline is the way we're gonna go... in the interim, been looking at Rayne Automotive to get an initial Victron DC-DC charging setup with AGM leisure battery installed under the drivers seat, in prep for some first fit electrics that I think are easier to coincide with the pop-top install...

1674732848271.png

Anyways... see ya around guys :)

Morning first post to say hello.. looked at a t6 highline 2017 this morning, thing is perfect but no carplay, reversing camera and needs lining / carpeting so here to learn :)
Welcome!

You will glad to hear that all those items can be retrofitted fairly simply! good search on here will be your friend.

Reactions: Bav
Hi All,
Didn't realise I hadn't posted a pic of the new (to me) T6... Here it is, and am very pleased with it so far.

Am looking at upgrading the head unit and speakers as well as adding a sub to get better sound, don't want anything quite as expensive (or attractive to thieves) as the Alpine Halo, so am looking at a Sony unit currently.
I also want to change the tyres and possibly wheels as well. It currently has the VW 18" alloys on it (which I am not keen on). Looking at going the 'swamper' route but minus the lifted suspension. The car is std at the moment so already looks higher than many others I have seen since buying it. I'd like to go for the BF Goodrich A/T, tyres but am hesitating following mixed reviews about ride quality and wet grip on roads. The van is my daily driver so I need a tyre that is up to it. Am going to search on here for threads but any advice/info gratefully received.

Scott.

1c9972074c9b4354923d044e2aa39a0f.jpg

5a45d19518d3492798b9ecaa5a763fa5.jpg

1b95846c25d54a719a834908ba11067c.jpg

16c307d9727a4ffb8d71f25e6cec9080.jpg

Afternoon all, picked up my 2020 T6.1 LWB on Saturday and absolutely love it. First camper and its a big change from my last car which was an SQ5 ha ha

Guessing most if not all the questions I have will have been answered here already so the search function will be my go-to for starts.

Will post pics when I can.

Hi all
New to this and trying to navigate and if possible could someone advise the live feed of my drl couloir as I would like to add an extra light to them .
Sorry that I might of posted in the wrong place

Not exactly a new member just haven't been here for 5 or 6 years since we sold our T6 conversion. Since then we have done a Crafter that was great and built for long journeys / periods that simply are going to happen now so we sold it last autumn. Last Friday we decided we need a day /occasional van that by today had morphed into a Cali Beach pre registered by the dealer in December. Collecting it next week. Thing is I can't leave it as it is and already have a few mods planned:D:cool:

Not exactly a new member just haven't been here for 5 or 6 years since we sold our T6 conversion. Since then we have done a Crafter that was great and built for long journeys / periods that simply are going to happen now so we sold it last autumn. Last Friday we decided we need a day /occasional van that by today had morphed into a Cali Beach pre registered by the dealer in December. Collecting it next week. Thing is I can't leave it as it is and already have a few mods planned:D:cool:

Welcome back, it has indeed been a long time !

Hello all, I bought my Bulli by end of the last year and I'm having him since middle of January. He's still a baby, just one and a half years old. He's a black painted multivan T6.1 in regular highline edition. For him I sold my 11 years old 3.0 TDI A6 avant quattro and my 8 years old Golf GTD, so I'm not new to the VW world. So now I started thinking about the environment and began to go by bus! ;-P

Willkommen. Got any plans for your Bulli?

Probably a stupid question but I’ve seen mention of a shop for members… is that a thing?

Hi all,

6 months or so lurking here, thought I'd say hello.

I bought my T6 kombi in the summer: Sound deadened, insulated, carpet lined, fitted a diesel heater with OEM ducting, leisure battery etc..., plus all manor of minor mods.

Couldn't have done it all without this fab resource, so thanks!

IMG_20220729_165805.jpg
IMG_20220810_073135.jpg

Hi all.

Recently joined and just saying a quick hello. Managed to find a T6 in the spec we were after (SWB, DSG 150 & twin sliders) to convert into a day van, and picked her up yesterday

Based in Nottingham and look forward to seeing you at future meets/events. Cheers.

Back