Welcome new members

Hi all, I'm super new to this forum! I've owned a T5 2007 2.5 engine in the past, and to be honest had nothing but hassle with it. But we're currently looking to purchase a used T6.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get some information about the 150 PS 2.0 TDI 6sp Manual engine and what to look out for? common faults etc? That would be awesome!

Thanks
Lauren

Hi everyone!!

I've recently bought a 2017 caravelle after owning my T4 for about 12 years.
She's white, manual, leather and only 11000 miles.
I will be lowering her and hopefully new wheels also an upgraded stereo and would love some oem led headlights so there will be some late night reading and a few questions coming your way.

Screenshot_20220125-214411_Gallery.jpg

Hello all, new to the forum today (already used it to help me fix a small problem).

We have a 2017 T6 Transporter conversion, had it since September 2021, and already have a full year of trips booked.velma-icon.jpg

We've already added to that, with an air awning which we plan to use for the first time this weekend.

Love having the ability to just jump in the van and go off for the weekend, without having to worry about booking hotels etc.

Reactions: CAB
Hi Steve and Katie, that is a lovely looking van. Welcome to the forum, there is plenty of good useful info on lowering your van, I’m sure some members will furnish you with it.

Hi All,
First time on the forum and seems there is a lot to dive into.
No pics yet as don’t pick up the new family addition until early May
Hoping to enjoy many fun trips

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Hi Pauly,

Just had my T6.1 delivered today. Thanks for letting me join.

Paul

Hello all, I’ve got a 16 plate blue t6. It’s my work van, but want to upgrade to a work/day van. So I want to make it look and drives better.
I’ve already added some colour to it and alloys. I’ve got extra seats to add in the back and and want to insulate and add windows.
so looking forward to getting advise and inspiration off everyone.

Hello all, I’ve got a 16 plate blue t6. It’s my work van, but want to upgrade to a work/day van. So I want to make it look and drives better.
I’ve already added some colour to it and alloys. I’ve got extra seats to add in the back and and want to insulate and add windows.
so looking forward to getting advise and inspiration off everyone.
Plenty of both here! Welcome to the forum.

Don’t forget to post some pics, before and after would be a good reference for yourself as well!

Back