Welcome new members

Hi all
Ordered my California Ocean mid March and looking forward to the long wait not.
Lots of optional extras like, 4motion, tow bar etc etc so they will add to the delays no doubt.
Hearing some horror stories regarding delays some justified but the consensus is VW are rubbish at communicating production status but quick enough to hassle you for your order and take the deposit.
Fingers crossed

Reactions: CAB
Hi all. We are soon to receive our SWB T6.1 converted van. Currently being. So will be looking to get tips and tricks from the people on here. Can’t wait!
Welcome! Look forward to some pics!

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Thank you for letting me join. Been reading the site with great interest,

Regards

David

Hi all,

I've actually got a T5.1 and a google search for oil cooler info dropped me here. Randomly with a thread about o rings on the oil cooler.

Strangely, all the normal T5.1 googly goodness leads down very short dark alleys :(

Finally now a member with an actual Van. Picked up our Startline 4motion Kombi yesterday. Kids love it and have practically moved in. Loads of future plans so, looking forward to spending hours on the pages of T6 Forum as a genuine owner. An thanks to all those who have already past on advice and information
ADBB88B8-7EB2-4785-B3B2-2BC9DB598845.jpeg13A176E4-4E7E-40B0-9B33-D6D1CD58B37D.jpeg

Afternoon all, Newb looking at buying my first van this year for self camper conversion. Possibly not the best time with current used prices but better late than never.

Good afternoon all
After years of prevaricating, I've finally taken the plunge and bought a 68 plate T6 Caravelle in Silver with standard trim to join the fleet. My plan when I bought it was to use it as an everyday vehicle for carting drone/photography gear around, Mountain Biking with my eldest lad, the odd night/weekend trip away with my wife (we have a Ducato based motorhome for the bigger trips); all whilst leaving in standard trim.

One week in and I've fallen down the rabbit hole of shiny things - the list is now getting ridiculously large :)

Roof bars added
Tow Bar ordered
The standard 16" wheels are too small so they will need replacing, so need to decide on size/colour (thinking diamond-cut 18s at the moment)
Should I lower it, do I want coil overs
Auto LED Headlights look pretty smart
A front splitter will look lovely on it
BusBox is also on the list as Mrs Disturbed has decided that we now no longer need a 6 berth motorhome and the current roof tent solution is too downmarket for her

Unless I can sell a few body parts, I suspect my future holds either a bankruptcy or a divorce lawyer...

TheFleet.jpg

Hi all
Had my T6 now for 2 years and we’ve just returned from 12 day drive to Tuscany and back, great trip only thing I noticed is brakes need upgrading so I’ve already posted a post re t32 larger brakes and where to buy them from.

Back