Welcome new members

Hi guys and gals.
Newbie here, just got a T30 150 DSG Highline (2017) panel van. Looking at doing things slowly, bulkhead out is the first thing, curtains already ordered.
Need to find out how you secure your dogs in the back too, cages, strapped in, dogs on seats ??
Will be popping in daily to view posts, and hopefully I may be able to contribute a bit.
Located in Devon.

hi,
natural progression for me in all things vw van wise,
lets see if i can get the same sort of milage out of this new one,
ill try not to be a shady lurker
Going to need your "particular set of skills" with a new van to tart up :slow rofl:

Welcome to the forum!

Hi guys and gals.
Newbie here, just got a T30 150 DSG Highline (2017) panel van. Looking at doing things slowly, bulkhead out is the first thing, curtains already ordered.
Need to find out how you secure your dogs in the back too, cages, strapped in, dogs on seats ??
Will be popping in daily to view posts, and hopefully I may be able to contribute a bit.
Located in Devon.
Hi @ybeandy … this is me, if it works…

Hey, new member.
Had my t6 a little while now and it's moved on a fair bit. Previously had t4 and t5.1 and a few vw's, I also have a classic beetle.
Been reading up on the mfsw and the article looks very useful so decided to join the forum.

Hey, new member.
Had my t6 a little while now and it's moved on a fair bit. Previously had t4 and t5.1 and a few vw's, I also have a classic beetle.
Been reading up on the mfsw and the article looks very useful so decided to join the forum.
Hi and welcome. I went from a manual T5.1 Cali Beach to a DSG Cali Beach. I love the change and the better toys (LED lights etc) but I did enjoy my old van.

Hi
I got a Peppermint T6 a couple of years back to try out campers instead of my motorhome. Had an Austops roof fitted then the conversion. Suffice to say the motorhome has long since gone.
Last year I bought a more upmarket Highline DSG, last of T6 before 6.1 upgrade and now well pleased. Still have the Peppermint which my family now use.
My son who runs Carbon Motive in Sittingbourne, Kent converted both vans to a high standard and I'm very happy with the results.
Latest van has a Hilo roof and a few things I feel are more luxury like solar charging and diesel heater.
Had a couple of electrical issues with the Highline which came down to poor work of the roof fitters. Still I'm lucky my son is pretty good at finding and resolving issues

Hi, I am a new member . Having browsed the site many times before for information. I have recently bought a new van (to me ) having been told last year my old t5 174 needed an engine rebuild plus... and anything from £6000 upwards I decided to look. I have bought a T6 T32 LWB 150 DSG Westbourne edition 5 seater 5 door up and over rear door.
I am now looking for some information and advice and hoping you can point me to the right sections of the forums. I am looking for information regarding the trip computer , specifically the service history menu.

Reactions: CAB
Hi All, finally persuaded the mrs to trade in the cars and we are going to join the DUB life and thus I’m on the illusive search for my first T6, figured the forum is likely the best place for info and help..... Minefield I know but gotta start somewhere.....

Hi all,
Been lurking for a few weeks and gathering lots of notes!

T6.1 Caravelle
Daily driver, mobile office, kid transporter, lightweight camping solution

T5.1 PV 4Motion Twin Slider
Just got this and plan is camper conversion (no pop top) for towing horse box and general outdoor adventuring

5FA9A0DA-C65C-4A36-9FA9-5443338569F0.jpeg

Hello ~ joined after a recent purchase of a T6 Kombi; thinking it may have been good to join before the purchase re: research but hindsight is a great thing to have. Now I am just plotting how to evolve "the van" without the better half noticing...... not sure how I am going to explain the boxes containing alloys that will arrive on Friday as yet. Maybe I will tell her it is her Christmas present :)

Hello ~ joined after a recent purchase of a T6 Kombi; thinking it may have been good to join before the purchase re: research but hindsight is a great thing to have. Now I am just plotting how to evolve "the van" without the better half noticing...... not sure how I am going to explain the boxes containing alloys that will arrive on Friday as yet. Maybe I will tell her it is her Christmas present :)
Definitely Christmas presents......

IMG_20211112_104935.jpg

Back