Welcome new members

Afternoon all. I'm picking up my new T6.1 Copper Bronze conversion Tomorrow. First ever van, first camper and I'm super excited. THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to this forum. This has been my number one resource when looking at options and understanding what it is I wanted/needed from a van as well as things to watch out for. If I could I'd buy you all a beer!

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Hi Pauly, thanks for letting me join have a 19 plate T6 shuttle that I have converted to camper all the usual mods - lowered, mapped, tinted windows etc.
Question: I have noticed a standard from the factory webasto heater under the van in front of the diesel tank
any idea what its for?

Reactions: CAB
A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Hi Pauly (and All),
Thanks for the welcome introduction.

After renting in the past, I have finally taken the plunge on a fully loaded T6 poptop. Only a few days in and absolutely loving it.

First trip planned: Aurora hunting on the North of Scotland...cannot wait!

Hello to you all, I purchase my 2017 LWB T32 Highline Kombi in August, with the intention of getting used to it for a few months and then set about a day van / watersports refuge conversion over the winter, ready for next years saillng season. Having driven it 1,000 miles now I have already ordered sound deadling and thermal lining as I want to start work on it sooner!

I've spent some time looking at various posts over the last couple of months and I'm amazed at how much information is here, Thanks!

InkedVW2_LI.jpg

Hi Pauly,

Just signed up, so go easy on me haha

Drive 21 plate T6.1 converted Transporter, looking for some pointers in giving the van a bit more power, 2.0ltr 109hp

Cheers

Reactions: CAB
Hello to you all, I purchase my 2017 LWB T32 Highline Kombi in August, with the intention of getting used to it for a few months and then set about a day van / watersports refuge conversion over the winter, ready for next years saillng season. Having driven it 1,000 miles now I have already ordered sound deadling and thermal lining as I want to start work on it sooner!

I've spent some time looking at various posts over the last couple of months and I'm amazed at how much information is here, Thanks!

View attachment 134240
Hi there

Nice van @MG1970 looks a bit like you have same front spoiler as me… any idea what it is? Bought mine in June and been trying to work it out ever since!

Cheers
Dan

Hi there

Nice van @MG1970 looks a bit like you have same front spoiler as me… any idea what it is? Bought mine in June and been trying to work it out ever since!

Cheers
Dan
No, sorry it came with the van. The chap I brought it from had ordered it new from a company in Wales with the spoiler, rear spolier, alloys and side bars. He didn’t have the original spec sheet or invoice as it was on a business lease.

No, sorry it came with the van. The chap I brought it from had ordered it new from a company in Wales with the spoiler, rear spolier, alloys and side bars. He didn’t have the original spec sheet or invoice as it was on a business lease.
Ah no probs :)

Hello thankyou for letting me join . Recently acquired a t6 campervan . Great site to join

Hi,

I'm not owner of T6, but i like do retrofits in my car, like many people here.
I'd glad if I can learn something new or give a hand if someone got trouble.
I've read some topics here, one with new PQ MFSW, and it help me a lot.

Greetings,
Daku

Evening all! Bought my second hand T6 (after what seems like years of looking) Saturday just gone! It's had a poptop fitted by the previous owner but looking to do a few modifications as the time goes by! Currently down in Dorset testing it out so give me a wave if you see me about ha!

Back