Welcome new members

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Hi Paul. Ref coolant issues thread, does the manual say there are special procedures to top up the system, vacuum filling etc. I also had continual losses of fluid requiring refilling with G13 mixture at regular intervals. Phil

It will depend how low the level got, if there’s still fluid in the header tank then no
For the best response I would suggest starting your own thread in the appropriate section if you need specific help

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Hi,

New T6 owner here, our first transporter and first ever van! So its all new to us. Currently converting to a day van but we plan to use a removable layout if possible so we can still use as a van from time to time.

We have a eu6 T6 startline - ex AA van. We haven’t done that many miles in it but loving it, just something about them!

Cheers.

Hi all, Thanks for having me on board . I'm looking to buy a long awaited Volkswagen Caravelle
2.0 executive TDI bmt 5d 201 BHP 4 Motion in February/ March next year. I would love your thoughts and advice please.

Reactions: CAB

Great to be on the T6 Forum!

We acquired a used Caravelle T6, hoping to do various family trips.

Had a T6 transporter LWB ... awesome cargo space for ours & 4 kids' luggage etc.

For december 2021 we're aiming for SA Richtersveld... let's see!

Reactions: CAB
Hi, I'm Mark from Scarborough, England. I had a 1.9 td Transporter with twin side loading doors which I ordered brand new 15 years ago to deliver milk in glass bottles to my customers as I was a milk man, it was a brilliant van a drove just like a car but sadly I had to part exchange it for a larger van as it just wasn't big enough for my milk round. I'm now in a position to purchase a caravelle for leisure purposes.
Best regards Mark

Just a quick hello! I am a long term very active member on the T4 / T5 / T6 forum, so some might know me. My 2009 T5 2.5 was recently written off by a third party, so I have made a very hurried jump into T6.1 ownership, a LWB DSG 150 Highline panel van, used for my business, enduro motorcycles, and mountain bikes.

Hello, signed up today. Much to learn.

Years ago downsized from large caravan to a small one. Then moved to a panel van conversion. Even that is now too big for one, so planning on changing sometime next year (dependent upon prices, stock levels and a small viral particle). At the looking and learning stage . . . Currently cogitating between a Cali and a Bilbos Celex.

Hi all! I joined a few days ago, looking to buy a used T6 Caravelle. I've been doing lots of research thanks to the information from you guys! At the moment I'm hoping I can pick up a T6.1 LWB Caravelle but there's not too many about! Thanks for your help guys.

Hi All,

My wife is retired and I'm semi retired running a small window cleaning round in North Wales, UK. I've sold my 1986 Land Rover 90 and bought a T32 Kombi Startline LWB EU6 150 PS 2.0 TDI BMT 6sp Manual 4MOTION a few weeks ago to replace it as my daily drive. Love it. Longer term plan is to camper convert ourselves but first thing is to get a Kayak easy loader as we both enjoy a potter about on our sit-on-tops. Plan on using the van to tow our caravan for longer breaks.

Looking forward to joining in and getting to know people. Access to the members area well worth the subscription and joining the forums as already saved me money!

Cheers,

Duncan

DJB01905.jpg

DJB01950.jpg

Hi All,

My wife is retired and I'm semi retired running a small window cleaning round in North Wales, UK. I've sold my 1986 Land Rover 90 and bought a T32 Kombi Startline LWB EU6 150 PS 2.0 TDI BMT 6sp Manual 4MOTION a few weeks ago to replace it as my daily drive. Love it. Longer term plan is to camper convert ourselves but first thing is to get a Kayak easy loader as we both enjoy a potter about on our sit-on-tops. Plan on using the van to tow our caravan for longer breaks.

Looking forward to joining in and getting to know people. Access to the members area well worth the subscription and joining the forums as already saved me money!

Cheers,

Duncan

View attachment 139599

View attachment 139600
Welcome and lovely van!!

Saved money!? This forum mostly costs me money seeing more things to do to my van :D

Afternoon all. I've leased a brand new Startline Kombi since 2018 which I have recently bought outright. Looking forward to making some changes to it now I own it!
Welcome to the forum!

Don't forget to post some pics in your Team, so you have some 'before' pics to look back on!

Back