Welcome new members

Hi everyone,

Just joined and currently doing a conversion on a 15 plate T5. It has a T6 facelift, have insulated and carpeted the back, fitted a waz new android radio and am currently trying to get the furniture/bed and electrics sorted.

I have a particular lack of skills so expect simple questions!

Nice looking van Alan and welcome, I have had my van for about six months now and I love it, trouble is I can’t stop buying goodies for it.
Sounds familiar, i've had mine 3 weeks now and i'm hooked on mods like all on here said i would be

Just saying hello to everyone on the forum. I will be posting on this site cause in am a newbie to the Campervan life style. Just sold my wife and I cars, I have retired and we bought a T6 (T30 edition) 2019. SWB 150 DSG, ( thank goodness they don’t write all that on the back doors ) which she is going to use to go to work and we will be able to get away at the weekends when this Covid-19 stuff sorts itself out. That is the plan

View attachment 99705
Welcome Alan and nice van mate :)

Hi all, just dropping by to say hello and show my new toy for team white. T6 19 plate panel van with windows added side and rear, 20" and lowered., roof & side bars. Nothing much inside yet apart from insulation, 2+1 rear seats, carpeting and flooring. Brain in overdrive planning for the future...
View attachment 100340
Welcome mate, that's a lovely clean looking van :)

Back