Welcome new members

My 1st post. I'm getting my new work van on Wed. It's a 2017 T6 trade in but having worked out of a 2008 Transit for the last 3 years I imagine the T6 is going to be well lush compared. I don't think I'll be posting any pics in this thread after seeing those beauty's above tho! :D
Your pics go here! Apparently the dirtier the better!

Welcome to the forum.

New member here waiting on my cherry red 2017 T30 DSG.
Q. How do I change my username on the Forum?
Hiya and welcome! Drop an admin a line explaining what the issue is with your username and they have magical forum powers that can do such things (I think!)

@Loz @Pauly can you help?

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums
Hi have posted before but can't work out how to post now start new subject???

Hi,
I don't have one yet but my plan is to have a 2016 onward Transporter Shuttle DSG. Hope your guys not mind me asking some stupid questions later.
Thanks
X

Reactions: CAB
A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you want to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forums

Hi Guys

had a few Transporters, currently have a 204 T30 edition kombi on bilstien coil overs I love her I have ordered a t6.1 4motion, I will fit it with anti roll bars

FD99A78E-238D-4CDB-AFB7-265DDF33CAA1.jpeg

B14F4B1F-6D28-4170-B586-58101665EE5D.jpeg

FCF50F60-6778-4BE6-8DBF-7C6AA481D505.jpeg

Damage to rear was when I had a row with ex wife and reversed off drive into my caddy and smashed both!! That was nee years day!! Lol great start to the year

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Good afternoon. I'm a new member so not sure whether to post this here or somewhere else. I've just bought a Volkswagen Transporter Sportline 2.0 BiTDI T32 BlueMotion Tech
2018 plate in black. Haven't received it or seen it in person so excited to get it.
Dai

Hi All recently joined :)

Welcome! Nice looking van - don't forget to post some more pics!

Good afternoon. I'm a new member so not sure whether to post this here or somewhere else. I've just bought a Volkswagen Transporter Sportline 2.0 BiTDI T32 BlueMotion Tech
2018 plate in black. Haven't received it or seen it in person so excited to get it.
Dai

Welcome Dai, absolutely the right place! Find your "Team" in the "Show us your T6" subforum and post some pics when you get it.

We love pics :laugh:

Back