Welcome new members

Just checking-in to introduce myself and to say thanks to the wealth of information available here I have finally taken delivery of a 2016 Cherry Red Kombi. The plan is to slowly convert into a camper. Thanks again to the forum and hopefully I can learn one or two things worth sharing.

Also, big shout-out to VW Swindon for dropping the Van off FOC in East Sussex this morning, they were delivering a California to a customer nearby so added my van to the trip. Very cool of them.

Thanks for having me T6F.
Gratz mate :)

Noob. Just ordered my T6.1 SWB Highline - little bit excited.

What’s the First thing to tweak?? Keeping as a van initially - then will gradually camper it up!!

gonna keep a bit space in the back for bikes, dogs etc

Reactions: CAB
Noob. Just ordered my T6.1 SWB Highline - little bit excited.

What’s the First thing to tweak?? Keeping as a van initially - then will gradually camper it up!!

gonna keep a bit space in the back for bikes, dogs etc
Dash rubber. Search the forum then go to eBay. Best value fiver (tenner?) you can spend on a Transporter.

Then the spending begins!

Hi all, ordered a converted 2017 LWB T6 in Blackberry from HardyVdubs, hopefully picking it up next weekend. I’ve already spent hours on the forum going down various rabbit holes. I’ll post some pics as soon as I pick it up
Welcome to the forum

At least you've gone for the best ever colour.

Don't listen to what the others will say their just jealous :whistle:

Hi guys just joined forum today after recently taking delivery of my first t6
I hope I can work out how to post photos soon

Well done and welcome to T6F.

Get posting pics of your new van.

=)

Welcome to the peer pressure/keep up with the Jone's forum! I hope you have deep pockets :D

Any question you may ever have regarding your van, someone on here will know the answer.

Reactions: JOG
Back