Welcome new members

Hopefully picking up this week a new T6.1 150 DSG T30 PV. Converting it to a day van but might go the whole hog and add a pop up.

Just joined the forum, as have just bought a T6 Shuttle. Looking to turn into a sleepover rather than camper.
Have found a few issues straight away, and would love an answer to 1 of them.
Badge on the rear says blue motion which I took as meaning AD Blue additive,. The manual says the filler is above the diesel filler . Not on mine, so where do I find the Ad Blue filler?
Looking forward to going to meets and stealing loads of ideas ;), to make a decent conversion. Have already ordered wind deflectors, side steps and bonnet shield. Next one will be to fit front fog lights, any ideas?
Merryman in a wet and blowy Norwich

Hello Merryman I have just bought a t6 with adblue that makes it a Euro 6 which came in late 2016 so earliest is generally a 66 reg before that they were Euro 5 which was blue motion no adblue.

One easy way to confirm is to go online and see if your reg would be free to enter ulez zone London.

Badge on the rear says blue motion which I took as meaning AD Blue additive,. The manual says the filler is above the diesel filler . Not on mine, so where do I find the Ad Blue filler?
Welcome to the forum.
My 65 plate van is a Euro 5 but had the same badge.. yours is likely the same, so no to the Ad-Blue but yes to the ULEZ charge.

Hi All,
Just joined the T6 crew and the forum within last couple of weeks and thought I'd say hi :)

Are there any shows with lots of stalls and companies there to buy stuff from planned this year? If so be good to get the dates so i can make sure i'm out of the country when they're on as the list of things i want to do seems to increase each day!!

Hi All,
Just joined the T6 crew and the forum within last couple of weeks and thought I'd say hi :)

Are there any shows with lots of stalls and companies there to buy stuff from planned this year? If so be good to get the dates so i can make sure i'm out of the country when they're on as the list of things i want to do seems to increase each day!!

Welcome.... Busfest has far too many stalls that you won’t like....Only saving grace....lots of food and beer tents :)

Hi all, newbie to vw looking to buy a t6 and convert or buy converted so waxx sx wanting sone advice but I’ll post in correct section in bit.. just wanted to say hi and can’t wait to get my t6 and look forward to sharing ideas, faults,fixes,upgrades and so on..

Regards
Lee.

Lee Well your not alone on here I spent ages looking and deciding.im going to self convert to suit our needs.

Hi all,

A new member of team acapulco blue here. I recent took delivery of a completely stock T30 highline kombi. As a previous T4 and T5 owner, I’ve missed having a van and happy to be back in the fold!

The long term plan is to turn it into a family day van, but in the meantime we’re just enjoying getting out and using it.

A big thanks to all of the members that have taken time to post some much useful information. It has been an invaluable resource in the build up to buying the van.

Cheers!901B2E85-0706-4F69-8F82-79D12E290BB0.jpeg

Hi all another newbie here, I picked up my T32 panel van last week. Plans already in place for it and a lot of the exterior work already done.
I'll get round to starting a thread soon with the build, its something I've always wanted to do.

Hi everyone, had van a couple of weeks now, quick spec t32 150 man lwb, 2017 led lights, elec twin sliders and tailgate, heated seats. Plans soundproof,insulate,ply carpet, leisure battery, fortywinks bed, night heater, great forum loads of info, oh and lower a bit lol20210318_171950.jpg

Hello!
Just joined as we have just received our T6 converted by the excellent The Campervan factory. Basic T30 startline with a Pendle remap. Have had a T4 for the past decade that I converted myself. Love him to bits! Looking forward to a similar relationship with this beaut.
Not even been for a proper drive in her yet. Very excited.
(Yes, the T4 was a boy (called Jane!!) this one a girl called Midori, no idea why!)

58148C54-0939-4903-85FD-1A9DC09C3021.jpeg

Hello!
Just joined as we have just received our T6 converted by the excellent The Campervan factory. Basic T30 startline with a Pendle remap. Have had a T4 for the past decade that I converted myself. Love him to bits! Looking forward to a similar relationship with this beaut.
Not even been for a proper drive in her yet. Very excited.
(Yes, the T4 was a boy (called Jane!!) this one a girl called Midori, no idea why!)

View attachment 108909
Hey Snooproggydog also just coming from the grandfather of the T6 ownership - T4 cali - love it! But its just time now for a younger fitter model :)

Hi another new member here.
I don't have a T6 but I do own a 2013 T5.1 California Beach, which I have owned from new and also 2008 T5 LWB . So plenty of experience as VW Transporter owner, both of my vans have had quite a few mods between them.

Back