Welcome new members

@Roca you are probably right, I may have a wobble but it's more a case of when rather than if I get one.

Last edited:
@StuS make sure you get at least 10% discount, seems the be the minimum discount from a dealer.

Hi all, going to get a swb kombi, has to be chestnut brown for us, keep you posted!

What's the best discount anyone has got? :sneaky:

Hi Everyone,

As i'm about to embark on the purchase of a T6, i thought it would be wise to do the obligatory thing, and join an associated forum!
It's a work van so nothing too fancy in the looks department, but when it's survived business use for several years i may carry out a conversion.

I've spoken with the VW main dealer and also a internet based seller, the current offer i'm in possession of is pretty good, so much so the dealer is unable to get close to it at 1st look (approx 18% off)
Downside of it all, is who ever i order it from it will be a long wait, quoted end of December/ early Jan and we know how these dates seem to slip in to the distance.

Anyway the spec:
T32 Highline 204ps DSG swb panel van
Reflex Silver
Led headlights
Discover Nav
Carpet in cab
F+R Parking sensors
App connect
Rear Spolier

As a work van i'll be living with the stock alloys for now, but i prefer my wheels in black so a change could happen longterm, i'll probably add a front splitter to finish the front off and few £0000's of racking in the back, that'll probably be where the modifications end for a while.

I was going to hold out for the 204 sportlines, but overall i'm not that keen on the looks from the pictures i've seen, hopefully i don't regret this decision when i see one in the flesh!

Hi guys. Thought i would post an introduction.

Picked up a caravelle a couple of weeks ago, oryx white.

The day we picked it up, we dumped the 4 kids with the sister in law and went to Wales to put it through its paces. Was very impressed.

Then somthing amazing happened....

The WIFE suggested moding it. So am off to busfest at the weekend to get some ideas and spend some £££.

Just been informed of my provisional build week.... week 2
Longer than what I was told at the dealers but to be honest I was expecting it, better service than at Renault when I was there last at least the VW dealer has given me some information
Anyway thought I'd share the spec

T32 Highline 150 DSG lwb kombi
Candy White
Electric Sliders
Sat Nav
Two swivel seats up front
Electric Mirrors
Rear camera with rear sensors

Will hopefully have time to kit out the rear for work and some weekend trips with the family just need to work out a system that will work

Hi pauly. Have seen the thread. Have been stalking the forum for a while now. Thought it was time to get stuck in...

Sounds good Matt, I ordered mine this afternoon and was told after a phone call was made that it would be build week 49, so expect it 2nd week in Jan 2017, and optimistically they said it could come earlier, but i doubt it with the Christmas break within those time scales.
I'd like it a week or 2 earlier but realistically i think the end of Jan could be nearer the point.

My spec changed since yesterday too, as i was getting a good deal (i think) so i added a few more items and changed the colour too!

So it's going to be a T32 204ps Highline DSG in Starlight Blue
Rear spoiler
Lowered 30mm
ACC 130mph option
F+R Parking sensors
Discover Nav
Cab Carpet
App Connect
Led headlights
Rubber load lining

I just need to find some black wheels and a front splitter to complete the look, even if i did say i was going to leave the wheels until later!

I'm happy with the deal i've got, at 10k less than the new T6 Sportline, when the only real difference is likely to be side bars, alloys and leather, oh and the front splitter! (which i saw in flesh today) It's not for me.

Hi Polzey,
I used to have a 500bhp RS6 but that went a few years back now, the 480bhp come about from a kitcar i built that had 480bhp per tonne :)
Now i make do with a work van and a Golf GTE!

Not sure about per tonne, but 6.2l V8 487bhp in my C63 still puts a smile on my face after 3 years of ownership!!!

Back