Welcome new members

Hi all, its been a while - too busy, work, hols etc etc. I've come across from the dark side and it looks good. Good to see same names/vans. :). Off to have spoke around...

Reactions: Rob
Thanks all - this looks like a great forum platform. Im looking forward to getting my van back - missus, kids and dog have been visiting family in Cambridgeshire this week and went in the van. Back later today - I'll have to pretend I've missed them more that the van! :D

Reactions: Rob
Hi Everyone

Great forum. Big thumbs up to Pauly for starting it and giving a good alternative to the other one.
I've been lurking here a while during the wait for my T6.

I've never had a van before and started looking a year ago at T5's with a £10k budget.
A long and winding road of viewing disappointing vans - even 10 month old ones led to the budget repeatedly increasing
:)

Candy white highline panel van.
It's been " Kombi'ed " along with the usual external extra's

Roll on Monday evening when we go to collect it.

Chris

Hi @chriscc welcome to the forum, my story is very similar, wanted a 6 seater family wagon and having previously had a T5 work van started checking out T5 kombis £10k - £15k - £20k then ended up with a T6 and then a forum came out of nowhere :rolleyes:

It is a great forum, but it don't come for free. @Pauly has done a brilliant job but it's cost him in his pocket..... I'd encourage all active users to help support the ongoing running of the forum by making a small donation.

Just a small nudge from me!! ;):whistle:

It is a great forum, but it don't come for free. @Pauly has done a brilliant job but it's cost him in his pocket..... I'd encourage all active users to help support the ongoing running of the forum by making a small donation.

Well it worked, have just donated :)

Good call @Walski great bunch of people on here with all tastes whether it be modded or just running stock vans, I'm pretty sure it will grow into a hub valuable information:)

Hello all, just placed an order for a obi DSG after months of debating, but needed something for work and a family to replace my Vito that has served well

Hope to get some good times with the Transporter and loving the info online

Hi peeps, Just joined the forum. Had a 140 Highline for about two months now, traded in my 2 year old top of the range A6 avant s-line, and don't miss it one bit !!
Had a T5 about seven years ago, and also a 1965 Splitscreen that I regret selling :-( . I guess I missed the T5 so took the plunge.
Nothing done to it, but first job is windows, do VW sliders really leak as bad as people say ? as I prefer the flush fit. Still deciding on the interior layout, but I still want the luxury of using the space if required, so been recommended a Bebb bed ?.
I've limited DIY knowledge so will be checking local converters for work.

Welcome aboard buddy....what colour you got.... Trying to recruit more into team grey!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard buddy....what colour you got.... Trying to recruit more into team grey!!!!
Mine will be Indium Grey when it finally arrives - all being well its being built this week so, with delivery to UK and convertor time, I'm hoping to get sometime in October.

Back