Welcome new members

Hi guys. Thought i would post an introduction.

Picked up a caravelle a couple of weeks ago, oryx white.

The day we picked it up, we dumped the 4 kids with the sister in law and went to Wales to put it through its paces. Was very impressed.

Then somthing amazing happened....

The WIFE suggested moding it. So am off to busfest at the weekend to get some ideas and spend some £££.
Welcome to the Oryx white club!

Reactions: Jay
That's just about sufficent!
My M135i is only 225bhp/tonne but feels plenty rapid enough!

These days 200bhp is usually plenty for most driving, and with most cars weighing towards 1.5 ton, that's only 133/ton, i do miss my previous cars at times but i got rid of them because they spent 99% of their time driving in traffic at rather slow speeds :sleep:

Not sure about per tonne, but 6.2l V8 487bhp in my C63 still puts a smile on my face after 3 years of ownership!!!
I'm not surprised Walski, that is probably one of the best sounding V8's available today (well not today as they don't sell them anymore :() I come very close to buying one myself, but the above reasons stopped me.

I also almost pulled the trigger on a 5.0 V8 Mustang last week, yeah it's a ford but they look great and at 38k new fully loaded they're great value for money. Once again the sensible side of me come out and talked me out of it, so i bought the van instead :D

Hi @Matt Evans compared to some this year thats not bad, its going to be a long few months though :eek:

It will be a long wait but with the business, 2 little girls and hopefully moving house I don't have much time to think about it

Still hope it won't be any later but I have heard some stories

First time on any forum so will take a bit of getting used to. Picked up T6 140 Highline 2weeks ago. When bank balance looks healthy I'll be making it more of my own, until then stalking for ideas. First dub and very impressed.

Great to be back - thanks @Polzeylad
Just made my donation to the T6 Forum cause in way of a self imposed 'Fine' for not being here lately!

image.jpeg Hey signed up a few weeks ago after putting order in with Vw wish I had done it before hand for the extra little bits I have read on here now but anyway.

Collected my T30 T6 today in indium grey high line with led headlights Heated seats and discover media pack
Very happy with it at the moment gone from the smaller caddy as pictured.

Welcome @Alex Trowler nice looking van but thats another member with LED headlights that i dont have ggrrr

@Pauly , pull your finger out and get them fitted, then you can start taking orders to retro fit them and make your money back of all of us who want them done by you..... Simples !!!!:thumbsup:
;)

Back