Welcome new members

will start with some little ones! Would like to give it a slightly sportier look without losing too much of the classic look. Got a mixture of black and chrome - that I like but need to decide whether to add more black or chrome?
Reading quite a few threads so thinking a front splitter and some side bars would suit.
Would be happy to hear thoughts and opinions?

probably should post on a team thread too?

Reactions: CAB
will start with some little ones! Would like to give it a slightly sportier look without losing too much of the classic look. Got a mixture of black and chrome - that I like but need to decide whether to add more black or chrome?
Reading quite a few threads so thinking a front splitter and some side bars would suit.
Would be happy to hear thoughts and opinions?

probably should post on a team thread too?
A lot of reading ahead! Lots of vans and pics here for inspiration. We love pics!

Team Candy White here (is it Candy White or Oryx or Pearl?)

Team Exec here:

A lot of reading ahead! Lots of vans and pics here for inspiration. We love pics!

Team Candy White here (is it Candy White or Oryx or Pearl?)

Team Exec here:

Thanks it’s Oryx white
Do I just reply to previous thread (as here? ) or am I meant to start a new thread( not sure how to do this!)

Thanks it’s Oryx white
Do I just reply to previous thread (as here? ) or am I meant to start a new thread( not sure how to do this!)

Have a read through, then just stick a post at the end!

Hi everyone, I ordered T6.1 lwb 4motion way back in August to be converted to campervan, totally gutted with the wait, been told by vw there at least 6 weeks delay. So plenty time for ideas on the finished build. Wifes in charge of kitchen/ inside and im outside.

Hi everyone, I ordered T6.1 lwb 4motion way back in August to be converted to campervan, totally gutted with the wait, been told by vw there at least 6 weeks delay. So plenty time for ideas on the finished build. Wifes in charge of kitchen/ inside and im outside.

Sounds awesome! Welcome!

I've been lurking on here a while and thought it was time I said hello.
I got a converted T6 from Status a couple of years ago after owning a few aircooled VWs.
BQRE2261.JPG

My last aircooled VW was a bit different, but great fun.
IMG_0042.JPG

But the with desire to travel a bit further, in comfort with heat and aircon, it was time to get a more modern camper.

That black one will be the same as mine even with the red bits added, just have to find a set of wheels, I want to go with bronze/ gun metal. Lwb & tow bar to pull our dive rib.edit_tmp_file_1515002286449.jpg

Currently looking at 2017/18 vans intending to start a camper conversion in the new year. Have put 80k on an 08 DSG sportline Golf over the last 3 years, love the idea of 7 speed DSG. Thanks for the add. Edit ok so 5mins in here and already thinking maybe 2016 would be better, really useful discussions ta.

Last edited:
Back