Welcome new members

Hello, looks like a friendly place to discuss my t6 conversion and read up on a wealth of useful information.
Likely to be posting something electrics related in the not too distant future. I never thought I’d need a sideline as an auto spark when I bought it!
1607425003382.jpeg

Hello all! bought this a few weeks ago. Ex Farrier van that had a conversion started, but needs finishing off. Looking forward to putting my stamp on it. A few issues to sort, EGR pipe split, glow plugs need changing as ECL came on and needs a cambelt. Only done 60K, so hopefully once they are sorted it will be OK for a while. I am sure I'll be asking for help!
Red Bus.jpg

Hi all, I'm waiting for my 6.1 in Indium Grey. Trying to decide in wheels is driving me mad, it took me 3 months to decide for my Caddy :oops: although I think it was worth the wait...

Anyone got banded Amoroks on a 6.1 with a 40mm drop??9C481495-BD5B-499C-B96D-BEA16ECF568B_1_201_a.jpeg

Thought I'd introduce myself done a few posts so far. Based in Ribble Valley. My first Transporter but always had different vans last being a caddy.

Planning of going down the banded steel route but this is how it sits for now.

Van is just used for bikes and daytrips.
Also have a 205 gti which is currently sorn and I'm doing some light retro work on.

20200905_134007.jpg

20200609_195237.jpg

20190406_165419.jpg

Thought I'd introduce myself done a few posts so far. Based in Ribble Valley. My first Transporter but always had different vans last being a caddy.

Planning of going down the banded steel route but this is how it sits for now.

Van is just used for bikes and daytrips.
Also have a 205 gti which is currently sorn and I'm doing some light retro work on.

View attachment 95878

View attachment 95879

View attachment 95880
Welcome! A nice collection you have there

Good Evening,
Had a good sniff around for a while and proved invaluable as I’ve recently joined the club. Looking forward to learning a lot.
View attachment 94793
Welcome! Good thinking to have a sniff around before taking the plunge. This forum has a wealth of info and someone who can help usually isn’t too far away!

Picked this up on Saturday. Love it already. Needs alloys, mats, maybe tinted windows and at least one swivel seat. No other plans as yet as we don't want it as a camper. Planning on ferrying the boy's mates about, enjoying days out, somewhere to get changed after swimming, possibly sleeping but that will come later. We went and sat in it the first night we got it to watch the Christmas lights on our own drive. 11 year old put cushions and a blanket in it immediately! Need to sort storage for the boot and back seats as a matter of urgency!

Collage 2020-12-19 16_29_24.jpg

Hi we collected our T6 on the 21st Nov a new camper conversion by Cavallino Campers western supermare. So far everything is good I have lots of mods i'm looking to do and improve the van. Just which to do first lights, wheels,mfsw and the list goes on.
So a few photos as it is at the moment.
Cheers Paul

received_678457106365901.jpeg

received_695169824470585.jpeg

received_361675091839585.jpeg

received_363978861551345.jpeg

Hi we collected our T6 on the 21st Nov a new camper conversion by Cavallino Campers western supermare. So far everything is good I have lots of mods i'm looking to do and improve the van. Just which to do first lights, wheels,mfsw and the list goes on.
So a few photos as it is at the moment.
Cheers Paul

View attachment 96179

View attachment 96180

View attachment 96181

View attachment 96182

Welcome buddy! lovely van you have there!

You've definitely come to the right place for information!

Reactions: Pag
Welcome buddy! lovely van you have there!

You've definitely come to the right place for information!
I’d like to add my welcome and yes, this place is a font of information! And entertainment!

Reactions: Pag
Hello! Just found this forum hope it will be helpful for our journey! We are just about to upgrade our much loved T5 Caravelle of 10 years for a T6 camper. It's been a dream for a very long time so we are excited to be finally ready to buy!

Hello! Just found this forum hope it will be helpful for our journey! We are just about to upgrade our much loved T5 Caravelle of 10 years for a T6 camper. It's been a dream for a very long time so we are excited to be finally ready to buy!
Welcome to the forum and good luck with the planned upgrade. I changed from a T5.1 California to a T6 California in Sept

Back