Announcement Website Update for the T6.1

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
Following on from the recent website update i am now working on new content for T6.1
I have updated the brochures/catalogues and price lists and will soon be releasing fusebox listings/wiring diagrams/servicing info etc etc (i am still scraping this content from anywhere i can find it as VW have not got everything up to speed yet)

I would like to ask anybody with a T6.1 if they would mind sharing their VIN number with me (in confidence of course) and if you have VCDS a scan of the vehicle where possible that would be great

If anyone has any content they would like to share or anything to add to the mix then please get in touch and let me know either here or with a PM
If you havent already seen the downloads section then check it out here - Downloads - and you will get an idea of the stuff i am talking about

It’s this website, it’s just been updated and I am in the process of adding new T6.1 content

I'll PM my VIN. I could hardly say no after all the help I've had here.

Can anybody help me out looking to sell my T6 and get a new T6.1 we’re is the best place to buy for a straight cash sale. Has anybody any company they can recommend ?
Thanks in advance

Hi - asking in COMPLETE ignorance but why do you need the VIN numbers? What do you do with them? Happy to send but if you could let me know…? Thanks!

Hi - asking in COMPLETE ignorance but why do you need the VIN numbers? What do you do with them? Happy to send but if you could let me know…? Thanks!
We use it to get a build sheet with your full configuration.

Back