T6.1 Panel Van with 2 captain seats from factory

Ragorar

Hi all! I hope someone here can help me.
Long story short I ordered a Highline Transporter panel an with twin captain seats (ordered September 2022 for 2022 model year van) but I believe they placed my order to the factory in the first days of October so they could only select 2023 model year options, and twin captain seats options were no longer available.
As it’s their mistake they have sourced a passenger seat, but to order the correct floor they need a vin number of a t6.1 with the correct floor (otherwise they will fit blanks which I want to avoid)
So my question would be if someone here could please share their VIN so the dealer can order the part.
I’m conscious this is not ideal but I can’t think of any other way, in the past BCA auction website shared vin numbers so I tried that but it’s not working anymore.

Thanks all!

Cant the parts counter or TPS find the relevant part codes for each item required?? They tend to have a load of diagrams to refer back to.

They know the part number but they can’t order it if it’s not a replacement (therefore they need to provide a vin number of a van that had that part from factory)

No worries! I’m still trying to think how to get that sorted, maybe checking every T6.1 I find parked

So a VW main dealer can't get there hands on a VW chassis number. :oops:

Yeah, it’s a small dealer here in Ireland, apparently they have never ordered a t6.1 panel van with just 2 seats and the floor of the kombis doesn’t work either.

Back