Webasto Thermo Connect

Severals

Anyone using this at all?
My ThermoConnect
It has GPS with SIM card and it appears you can also track the vehicle with a smart phone app.

Twisting over the hob and sink has made by back ache setting the timers etc. with the Webasto SMART selector module.
I set a timer at 20c for early Monday morning when the heavy frost was forecast, went out the van and it was tropical!
Having read through some of the Webasto air heater posts I now realise that the temp sensor is in the footwell, now reset to 11c.

I use the app & a TC4, it has the same functionality apart from the GPS part. I have a tracker to do that. The Thermocall (TC4) works well & im still only half way through the £10quids worth if credit I put on the SIM card 2.5 years ago. Paying €35/yr offends the Yorkshireman in me:rolleyes:

Hi SS.
I am still undecided over a tracker, 5% insurance discount on a Thatcham approved one does little to tempt me.
The dual purpose Thermo Connect appealed more, and the thought of, on really cold mornings, setting up timers or starting the heater from the comfort of home and geofencing the van.
Nowt wrong with saving money, (excuse the attempt at Yorkshire).
As you have made so few calls, was it just set to repeated weekly timings?

Back