All Webasto Control And Power Options

bullracing

VIP Member
T6 Guru
This is to coincide with turning the webasto into a hot water source which can be found here
Webasto Thermo Top To Heat Exchanger

I am wanting to find the numerous ways to control the heater. A little complex of a post but hopefully will give us a good understanding of the options avaiable.
I have a 2nd heat exchanger in the rear which I have removed and fitting a heat exchanger. This will be in a camper conversion where I will be installing a shower.
More details can be found on the above thread but basically I need to know what options I have to control the heater manually.

As I will be using it through a heat exchanger mainly for a shower I will be wanting to control it somehow.
There is the following that I know of. (have pinched some piccys)

T91 with remote control
42A33971-7F22-4201-B694-B5CB86CDABBF.jpeg

H100htm with digital remote
1.jpg
The VW manual controller
18-Aux_Heat_Webasto_overhead_control.jpg

Is there any others? Below seems to be for air heating.
500ACF78-D5E4-429B-B86C-D92B7A98E27A.jpeg

Can the manual vw controller be wired for using the webasto thermo top evo? So far from what I can tell the manual controller only seems to be installed alongside those that have the factory webasto air top fitted.

Second part of the thread is power options. Where abouts is the power controls for the webasto and all the valves? Is it at all possible to seperate the system from the van or are the valves controlled via the bcm?
I would like to use the header tank within the system but happy if the engine block has to be bypassed to enable hot water use. I have pleny of offgrid power so ideally would like it to run off that unless I fit a ctek and enable the system to keep the van battery charged and use it that way.

Dunno if it helps, but a little known feature of the Webasto Thermocall TC4, is a second switched output that can be controlled from the app. You could maybe use this to control the hot water side of things.

Back