Webasto Sim Card Issue

There is an instruction in the manual to note down the location of the gsm module in the back of the instructions - check there just in case someone installed it as per the manual!

tc4 manuals

Attachments

• 0qpsw4jpesd3.pdf
    746.9 KB · Views: 15
  • car-technical-documentation-thermo-call-4.pdf
    333.1 KB · Views: 13
Mines behind the B Pillar trim on the drivers side. Just beneath where the seatbelt disappears into the side. Not sure if that's the done thing usually though.

Great help everyone - what a forum! Haven’t found the holy grail yet but I now know how to dismantle and re assemble my T6 comfort dash. Every day a school day, and tomorrow.....I’ll find that elusive TC4 as it’s running out of places to hide.

Found it! Under the dash driver’s side behind the trim that runs to the floor. Took SIM out & tried in phone - working fine. Looks like an issue with the TC4 itself. Reinstalled & re configured the App but still no luck. Webasto don’t talk to the public so will await further instructions from my converter.

If all else fails have you tried sending a reset text to it?

Assuming you haven't changed the default pin -

1234SETDEFAULT

All sorted - turned out to a combination of SIM and loose fuse connection under the driver’s seat for the Webasto controls. Fuse secure & ASDA SIM in place, App working a great.
Huge thanks to all who pitched in & Martin at New Wave Custom Conversions for his telephone support. Feel like I’ve learned heaps over the last 24 hours!

Back