Webasto Airtop 2000STC Error H06

chrisfoy90

Hey there, has anyone ever tripped there Webasto Heater whilst it was in? Stupidly I knocked my isolator when the heater was on and it’s giving me the error code H06, has anyone tripped there’s before and do they have any solution to this? Fuse is fine, didn’t smell any fumes or nothing.

All in the manual:
hexfault.JPG

Remove power and reconnect if the error does not go away when you clear it. You know what caused the fault so no need for further investigation.

The only way that you should be able to remove power is to remove the fuse or detach from the battery, there should not be breakers/fuse boards and the like between the battery and heater - you have found out the reason why!
Upon restarting you are likely to get a cloud of smoke. If you are lucky you will have got away with not distorting the heat exchanger.

The only way that you should be able to remove power is to remove the fuse or detach from the battery, there should not be breakers/fuse boards and the like between the battery and heater - you have found out the reason why!
Upon restarting you are likely to get a cloud of smoke. If you are lucky you will have got away with not distorting the heat exchanger.
I removed the fuses from it to restart it but I’m still getting the same error code when I put them back in, I’ve left it for a few hours too so it’s cold now

Have you reset the error on the controller first?
I’m not sure how to do this, I’ve unplugged the fuse to the controller? It has a 15amp and a 1amp fuse and I gather the 1amp fuse is for the controller so I took that out an put it back in and the error came back up

Back