Water Tank - internal or external?

Waste water will also go to a container under the sink or there is a drain pipe for external collection

We have a underslung fresh water 70 litre tank fitted. At most, we would have 10/20lts as just wasting fuel carrying 70lts. We have a 60lt waste tank above wheel arch which again we make sure is empty before long drive (why carry it!) This was fitted before we bought the van, however if I was making a new van I would not have both tanks fitted as for us hardly used and wasted space I think.

Waste goes from sink plughole straight down to under floor.
We collect the grey water in a small bucket and then under cover of darkness hurl the contents towards the nearest bushes... there I said it, however we don't use the sink as a urinal after the wife broke the first tap while holding on.:geek:

Waste goes from sink plughole straight down to under floor.
We collect the grey water in a small bucket and then under cover of darkness hurl the contents towards the nearest bushes... there I said it, however we don't use the sink as a urinal after the wife broke the first tap while holding on.:geek:
Our grey water just dumps on the floor. We don’t use the sink for much. If we’re on a site we use the pot wash or a collapsible sink bowl otherwise. It goes down the nearest drain or flowerbed.

Reactions: DXX
Back