Warning T5 H&R rear roll bar does not fit the t6

Hi @StudleyGlass im still waiting and got same 4 emails @Fish got, think it must be due to article write up in vw magazine a few weeks ago!!! Said this is the mod to do before coilovers as they are that good!! We'll see?

I've been told they are due in to eurocarparts on 5/5/17 and to me a few days later

I have not seen that article but as i am fitting the B14s i may as well do the bars too.

It's in VWt march edition here's an extract, hope I'm not breaking any copyright rules here.. they include a great how to step by step guide as part of the article too
IMG_6823.JPG

Well me H&R Anti roll bars arrived today from Germany. From first look it seems to be right ones with the bracket on them for the auto level thingy (LED lights). Saves a bit messing when there fitted if so.........

20170420_134947.jpg

Doh!

May have to pop over and get a template for mine mate, wish I had looked into this when I ordered.. ECP only do the standard one(without Auto level bracket)

Geez man your not hanging around.

Who's doing it? any room for two side by side?:whistle:

The only man i let touch my vehicles, he is proper mechanic ., does the job properly ,
Nice man calm and steady :)

Would you mind asking for me mate? I'll take it to WhatsApp if thats better mate?

I am sure he will do any work for you mate. I can introduce you no probs. Are take some bracket details before its fitted so a plan can be made ;)

yep, if he is able to get his hands on your brackets, it makes sense to ask him to do mine after and fit the modded brackets.. be quicker than asking a mech that has no idea...
if that make sense?

P.s the ECP package today was the front spacers, Not the ARB's so still waiting for them atm.. lets hope they arrive soon and in time to see yours go on (coffee morning:thumbsup:).

IMG_6972.JPG Well guys look what Eurocarparts just delivered, they have stuck to their word and delivered bars if a week or so later than advised, but they are here, just need to fit them now

Yeah rears are easy but from is more of a faf not sure if I'll have enough height without a ramp though

Mine didn't come with fancy rear brackets for self levellers though maybe a different part number for them but I only have h4's so don't think it will matter anyway

To get to the front i think my man removed the windscreen wipers and panel. No auto levelers on H4s so them brackets are fine .

Back