Bushes for H and R anti roll bar.

Fromow

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Looking to replace the front H and R anti roll bar bushes, I’ve been told these and the drop link might be causing the knocking im getting.
Does anyone know when I can get just the bushes from.

I had issue with the HR ARB bushes knocking.

HR sent me a new full set, and specifically said to fit them dry, no grease. Did that and all noises gone.

The bushes can wear although not as likely as the actual ball joints within the drop links.
Other than physical contact between parts of the suspension, the other common issue is that the stud that attaches the drop link to the strut can move. Either the nut (often not replaced) just comes loose or the stud is a smaller diameter than the hole. In this case, it's only of matter of time before it works loose and movement will occur.

Update: drop links replaced and knocking now gone. Anti roll bar end of the drop links where smashed to bits. Drop links were just over a year old so will probably need doing again next year.

Update: drop links replaced and knocking now gone. Anti roll bar end of the drop links where smashed to bits. Drop links were just over a year old so will probably need doing again next year.
@Fromow Did you have SoLow drop links ?

@Fromow Did you have SoLow drop links ?
Yes bud wasn’t to impressed as they only lasted a year but THQ sent a new set out for me.
The lower joint that joins the arb was smashed to pieces inside, I do think there will be a new and improved drop link coming soon.

Mine have also failed after just under a year.......i certainly don't want to be changing them every year if i have to pay for them or not tbh.

Back