Power ut

RSQ3 engined
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Going to upgrade antiroll bars.
First are both t6.1
what's difference with t6.1 led and none led roll bars
will both fit as I don't have led

Second my rear anti roll bar is a std t5 one.
Any differences from t5 to t6.1 on rear axle fitment
and does lwb make any difference?

Tempted on the H&R as I'm defo going to need to stiffen it up.

If you don’t have LED headlights you can use either LED or non LED ARBs from H&R. The only difference is that one of the brackets on the rear bar has a mounting point for the rear level sensor for the headlights.

From T5 up to T6.1 the rear bars mount the same way, but the front bars on the T6.1 are different shape and mount differently to all previous transporters.

If you don’t have LED headlights you can use either LED or non LED ARBs from H&R. The only difference is that one of the brackets on the rear bar has a mounting point for the rear level sensor for the headlights.

From T5 up to T6.1 the rear bars mount the same way, but the front bars on the T6.1 are different shape and mount differently to all previous transporters.
Thank you all I know is mine as a stock t6.1 anti roll bar .so assume h and r should fit ., do the drop links need changing

I was recommended Meyle but that was 2 years ago, so there may be other contenders out there now.

I've fitted Meyle HD to both my vans, with uprated HR bars.
Same here. I fitted Lemforder first but then changed for Meyle HD - both a better choice than oem-craps.

When fitting your front anti roll bar: you can only take it out to the left side (passenger side). Take off your wheels on both side of course but take out the bar to the left.

Back