Warning T5 H&R rear roll bar does not fit the t6

Ordered some on and 8week delay due to no stock!
Just reading through this thread again to get my head around the advice given..

Need to work out if this can be done before the van goes on ramps etc.

Also, looking for correct drop links and new CORRECT powerflex bushes..

Oh right did not see anything about stock delays. There is a set in Germany I think are stock but was hoping to get some a bit cheaper....seems not :(
It's hard work trying to find the right parts for our T6

Good afternoon, Following from the previous e-mail, we have just had another update from our suppliers, unfortunately as they are out of stock, they are not expecting to have the product back in stock for another 4 weeks, If you are happy to wait for this product to be re-stocked and delivered on the basis of a 4-5 week lead time, we can proceed with this, please can you contact us to confirm if you are happy to wait for the supplier or whether you would like us to cancel this order, Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us on +44(0)203 474 0500 or email us on custservice@eurocarparts.com Our offices are open from 8am-6pm Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm Saturday Regards

That was the second of 4..

The same for the wheel H&R wheel spacers.. 3wk delay

The H&R anti-rollbars came with new bushes, Powerflex not needed.

I know Powerflex do camber correction bushes but we got my van in spec on a Hunter alignment machine really easy with my H&R coil-overs bottomed and the rest standard.

The H&R anti-rollbars came with new bushes, Powerflex not needed.

I know Powerflex do camber correction bushes but we got my van in spec on a Hunter alignment machine really easy with my H&R coil-overs bottomed and the rest standard.

Thanks for the info mate, saves me a few pennies for other mods

The only thing which is bothering me is the 2 H&R part numbers, there Are 1 and a 2 listed don't no the difference between the two :unsure:

I think i have found the difference in the 2 part numbers on the ARB. So from the below statement i am presuming there are auto leveler on the T5 xenon headlights? Maybe part 33267-2 will work on the T6 auto leveling LED bus without the mod that @RattyMcClelland @gmaster have done. We will find out as i have a set coming from Germany :)

H&R Anti roll bars
33267-2 (with Xenon-Headlights)
33267-1 (without Xenon-Headlights)

Oh really.. need to see what I've ordered then..

ECP only offer 33267-1 :eek:

Last edited:
Hi @StudleyGlass im still waiting and got same 4 emails @Fish got, think it must be due to article write up in vw magazine a few weeks ago!!! Said this is the mod to do before coilovers as they are that good!! We'll see?

I've been told they are due in to eurocarparts on 5/5/17 and to me a few days later

Back