Warning T5 H&R rear roll bar does not fit the t6

RattyMcClelland

Chipsaway - South Nottingham
T6 Legend
Came to put the rear roll bar to finish the van and the roll bar d clamps are too big against the t6. Mine has the less to the auto leveller is on the same bracket.

I'm getting custom brackets made.

Front fits fine.

What T6 do you have? I've got a T6, T32 kombi going in for Bilsteins and the H&R anti-roll bars being fitted tomorrow!

T6 t28. I have the led headlights and the auto levels share the same bracket as the roll bar on the n/s rear. The h&r d clamp is to big to fit.

I suspect it might fit of you doing have auto levellers or led headlights.

Everything else fits perfectly and the bilsteins are epically amazing. So comfortable but firm.

I do have the LED headlights!

Could the auto levelling sensor potentially be moved?

Why would you do that? The are very important when loaded up so you don't blind everyone. However it still wont fit.

A whole new bracket needs to be fabricated. I should have taken photos.

When you go to get yours fitted make them aware of this first before anything else, see if they can come up with a solution.

I wasn't suggesting it be moved and risk it not working......I was wondering if it could be moved and still work.

I will see if I can get some photos when they start on mine.

Thanks for the heads-up and for the replies.

Company is called Marton engineering Ltd.

I'm getting it sorted on Friday. I'll ask if he can make another or more to copy.

Company is called Marton engineering Ltd.

I'm getting it sorted on Friday. I'll ask if he can make another or more to copy.
That would be great thankyou, still waiting for my van but I will have the same issue as also have LED headlights so will also have self levelling.

Yes got it made. He used my old bracket and modified it, so couldn't make more.

The d bracket would not fit into self leveller bracket so it had to be widened.
No before pictures but this is the result.

IMAG0277_zpssc0lwnsr.jpg
IMAG0278_zpsmkqmw6me.jpg
IMAG0279_zps3qqtmuut.jpg
IMAG0282_zps7zkwlzxg.jpg

Thanks for the pics, hows it drive? Just had a re-build date for mine of week 4 so looking at 1st March now.

Good. Very sharp handling, no roll. Very firm but controlled. Drives just like a large car, you wouldn't know it's 2.3 tones of van.

Yes got it made. He used my old bracket and modified it, so couldn't make more.

The d bracket would not fit into self leveller bracket so it had to be widened.
No before pictures but this is the result.

IMAG0277_zpssc0lwnsr.jpg
IMAG0278_zpsmkqmw6me.jpg
IMAG0279_zps3qqtmuut.jpg
IMAG0282_zps7zkwlzxg.jpg
Like the look of this!

My brother in laws garage SJW auto tuning fitted it but next door is Marton Engineering who did the custom welding on a Friday afternoon before he went home.
I can't say he will do another but worth asking. In Market Harborough.

Hi All
Got an email flyer through today for a flash 30% discount, gave it a try and it worked.
Just ordered a set of h&r arb's through eurocarparts using code: flash30 and got it for £251.99 instead of £359.99, we'll see if it comes through??? If it does that's some deal

Part no: 982444191

Hi All
Got an email flyer through today for a flash 30% discount, gave it a try and it worked.
Just ordered a set of h&r arb's through eurocarparts using code: flash30 and got it for £251.99 instead of £359.99, we'll see if it comes through??? If it does that's some deal

Part no: 982444191

Did you receive your anti rolls bars mate?

Do you no the difference between the 2 parts numbers given for the H&R roll bars @RattyMcClelland . There are 2 listed on there site part no. 33267-1 & 33267-2 ?

Back