VWCV warranties - All-in vs Extended?

My van turned 3 at the start of the month. Glad I waited. I've now saved some cash to but more bits for the van to put in the garage/loft (dining room for the roof rails.:rolleyes:)

Today, I paid my dues & demands @£34.40/month for 24 months to be part of the "All in Plan" gang

Cheers to @Whitty for the heads up on the -20% offer & saving me £200 to spend on other Vw stuff

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
how often does the All in Plan go on sale (20% off) i think i missed one that ended 2nd April. Can i expect another this year?

how often does the All in Plan go on sale (20% off) i think i missed one that ended 2nd April. Can i expect another this year?
They usually have a sale for Black Friday, but not sure if there'll be an intervening opportunity.

Doh. Same here. I’d previously spent £200 a year on euro AA cover so this would have been very worthwhile had I paid attention.

I missed the last offer by signing up on the Friday and the 20% deal launched on the Monday.

I contacted VWFS to cancel in my cooling off period. They had a backlog and weren’t able to process the cancellation before the deal ended for me to resign.

But for once they were supper happy, to suggest raising a complaint which the advisor helped do on the phone. As a result they refunded me the difference in deal price, and a small compensation for the hassle.

Very happy how they dealt with it and I still got the overall saving in the end.

I missed the last offer by signing up on the Friday and the 20% deal launched on the Monday.

I contacted VWFS to cancel in my cooling off period. They had a backlog and weren’t able to process the cancellation before the deal ended for me to resign.

But for once they were supper happy, to suggest raising a complaint which the advisor helped do on the phone. As a result they refunded me the difference in deal price, and a small compensation for the hassle.

Very happy how they dealt with it and I still got the overall saving in the end.
Mmm, I wonder if that could be a plan.

It's worth a try, a quick phone call doesn't cost much in time and money and the worst that can happen is you keep paying the price you've got now.

In @manicism situation I suspect that the cooling off period being a legal requirement probably nudged things in the right way; I think they'd have been on difficult ground if they'd missed out on the deal because they couldn't abide by the regulations in a reasonable time.

With great timing I now know my factory warranty ends this month, so I've just missed out on the deal.

Last edited:
It's worth a try, a quick phone call doesn't cost much in time and money and the worst that can happen is you keep paying the price you've got now.

In @manicism situation I suspect that the cooling off period being a legal requirement probably nudged things in the right way; I think they'd have been on difficult ground if they'd missed out on the deal because they couldn't abide by the regulations in a reasonable time.

With great timing I now know my factory warranty ends this month's, so I've just missed out on the deal.

Correct suspect it was all because I was in my cooling off period, they missed their obligation to process my cancellation in a reasonable period. Suspected I could have got more in compensation, but didn’t want the extra hassle and effort. So was happy to get the deference in deal cost refunded to me.

Back