VW All in plan .. again

Mine is up in a few months. I’m definitely waiting this time for a deal. I’m not sure about the age though, it’s had 3 year warranty then 2 year all in so I’m wondering if there is a cut off as there is an age limit but not sure if this is to start the cover or age at the end of the cover

All-in from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles

We have taken away the need to plan ahead for the main future servicing and repair costs, by creating one simple care package that you can spread across 24 monthly payments. All-in1 from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles provides great value and significant savings overall, compared to pay as you go pricing. On average, drivers who go All-in save £1,210.70 over two years2. All-in has been designed specifically for vehicles aged three to six years, with an engine of 2.0L or less and under 100,000 miles at the point of activation.

All-in from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles

We have taken away the need to plan ahead for the main future servicing and repair costs, by creating one simple care package that you can spread across 24 monthly payments. All-in1 from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles provides great value and significant savings overall, compared to pay as you go pricing. On average, drivers who go All-in save £1,210.70 over two years2. All-in has been designed specifically for vehicles aged three to six years, with an engine of 2.0L or less and under 100,000 miles at the point of activation.
Nice one :thumbsup:

So you are planning to go again too then?

Yep.

Although I think I need to check the dates, mine might be ending while I am in the Hebrides.

At least they don't require the van check anymore!
Yeah, mine renews in June so I wanted cover over the summer busy period and went for it without a discount last time when I could have waited a month and got it for a tenner less each month. Then to rub salt in the wound they send a statement each month reminding me. I am committed to waiting this time and getting it with a discount. Finger crossed this won’t backfire!

Back