VW Faces production delays amid dispute

Same for the Caravelle configurator but 204 engines are not available for order input by dealers to get the order to factory. Who knows at this stage what the real reason is...

Hi Caulkhead, we've had enough of waiting thus pulled the plug on our order and sourced a near enough spec'd nearly new/ Picking it up on 4 weeks.
Hope you get some answers soon and better still, factory confirmed order.

Cheers, and all the very best with picking up your new van, me I've just gone away on holiday for a week drinking some ice cold beers in the sun and forgotten about it but will start to look around when I get back.

No it's nothing like that they are changing the interior of the Cali apparently plus whatever else is happening and the order book is not open, my order has been in since the 4th April.
This is the info in the latest email I have been given by my VW supplier this last week,don't know anything more at the moment.

I expect they are preparing to change the order books to the MY18 models

Cheers, and all the very best with picking up your new van, me I've just gone away on holiday for a week drinking some ice cold beers in the sun and forgotten about it but will start to look around when I get back.
Nice! Hope you had great time. Thanks

Back