Vw Badge Inserts

Yes @Trunkey but it won't actually go on and stay there at the mo. Looks like it's gonna need a sticky pad. The new grille has the shiny black plastic backing as part of the grille.
Cheers

Cool, thanks @Trunkey that's pretty much as it came off my old grille. The new grille won't take the plastic extra piece as it's a gloss black grille but the badge won't stay on either way.
I'll have another go at it tonight. Thanks.

The rear badge is all one piece and sticks to the tailgate/door with double sided tape.
Its wasn't in one piece on my van, using a trim tool i popped off the silver vw badge just the same as the front. I didnt bother dental flossing the rear part to take it off, i got it wrapped in situe and spray the silver part matt black20190819_170740.jpg

Recently did this with my rear badge, really happy with it! Couldn’t find a vinyl to match the van colour so used a grey carbon :thumbsup: Sprayed badge Matt black and it looks the business :cool: (not sure if I’ve uploaded the photo properly)

D9C00DE5-DD47-4A15-893C-45908FB2480C.jpeg

Its wasn't in one piece on my van, using a trim tool i popped off the silver vw badge just the same as the front. I didnt bother dental flossing the rear part to take it off, i got it wrapped in situe and spray the silver part matt blackView attachment 53606
Hi..can i ask year /model your van is..just wondered if mine was same...nervous to try rear badge. Done the front ok.

Its wasn't in one piece on my van, using a trim tool i popped off the silver vw badge just the same as the front. I didnt bother dental flossing the rear part to take it off, i got it wrapped in situe and spray the silver part matt blackView attachment 53606
Just realised mine is virtually exactly the same as yours! Even down to the angle of the carbon! o_O This wasn’t at all intentional, apologies for spoiling your uniqueness! :notworthy:

Just realised mine is virtually exactly the same as yours! Even down to the angle of the carbon! o_O This wasn’t at all intentional, apologies for spoiling your uniqueness! :notworthy:
I did realise yours was almost identical, i like the grey carbon better than mine to be honest. Where did you buy that from ?

Back