Vw Badge Inserts

That looks cool , did you manage to get the badge off without removing the grill ? Mines a startline bumper so want to avoid having to take the full bumper off just to remove the vw badge
Just used a trim too ...you can see from photos the clips. it's a t6 highline the badge really did just pop off.20190113_095914.jpg 20190113_095851.jpg

Last edited:
I've ordered the vinyl wrap and I'm giving it a go! If it looks ok I think the mirror pods or the mirror lower arms will get the treatment too!

IMG_2261.JPG
Badge popped off exactly as others have said!
Its made me realise how dirty the van is.
I'm thinking of doing the wing mirror lowers or pods and that will do just nicely in my humble opinion!

I read an article that says you can't get the badge off without damaging it? I want to re-use the one from my Startline bumper but couldn't see how to get it off. Is it in 3 pieces then? The silver VW, the backing that you are colouring, above, and the mount onto the grille? :confused:

I read an article that says you can't get the badge off without damaging it? I want to re-use the one from my Startline bumper but couldn't see how to get it off. Is it in 3 pieces then? The silver VW, the backing that you are colouring, above, and the mount onto the grille? :confused:

I used a small tie wrap (zip tie) to get under the silver VW badge and then just worked my way very care fully around the badge and it just popped off, the black plastic disk that I wrapped is separate.
Mine was just like the photos earlier in this thread bit without the stone hole!

Back