Vw Badge Inserts

I've found these on ebay -> Volkswagen VW T5 & T6 Transporter Van Coloured Vinyl - REAR Badge Inserts 620444486798 | eBay

I can't find anything for the front, does anyone know if it's possible for the front?

Cheers

Hi Sam,
I've been trying to find one too and couldn't although one company offered to paint the inside of one in red for the same price as the others. They came back with

"We only do gloss black for the T6, we can colour-code them or paint them in custom colours though" on EBAY as carboncustomzukltd

Hi , just done this last night - pop off the badge & there is a single piece of gloss plastic under it . Really easy to wrap this with vinyl ( in one piece ) then badge over the top & pop back on . 20 min job all in .

That looks really good ! I went for just a matt wrap under black gloss badge , thinking I may have too much red already....

Hi , just done this last night - pop off the badge & there is a single piece of gloss plastic under it . Really easy to wrap this with vinyl ( in one piece ) then badge over the top & pop back on . 20 min job all in .
Hiya....the round gloss plastic part...stone bounced and put a hole thru it....when you had the grill off did this part look replaceable?...would appreciate if you know answer to this one.

Hiya....the round gloss plastic part...stone bounced and put a hole thru it....when you had the grill off did this part look replaceable?...would appreciate if you know answer to this one.
It's a separate part. 7E0 857 719 not sure if they're available to buy @Pauly ?

IMG_6624.jpg

One digit out on the part number
Available form your local friendly dealer for the sum of four pounds

Capture.PNG

Thanks again, was gutted when I saw it broken....think I'll take opportunity and wrap the new one in red.

Hiya, How did you get the badge off, saw another thread that says you take grill of first. Think it'll take me longer than 20 mins,!

The chrome bit is just clipped on around the edge, prise it off with some trim tools then the plastic piece that's broken is just loose behind it. No need to remove the grill

Back