VW Amarok 20" Wheels

Would you have the part number for them I may ring VW commercials and try and get a better price ??

Would need to make some phone calls to check UK stock availability but you would be looking just shy of a thousand delivered (970-980)
Defo worth calling your dealer and seeing what price they can do

Thanks for supplying me with the part number. I got a decent price from VW commercials Lancashire so I ordered them they will be in on Friday morning. Will report back once they are on.

Thanks again

D

Amarok-Dark-Label-2.png

These 2018 Amarok - Dark Lable 18" Rawson Alloys look tasty to me, £2k for a set of 4 I think

I found another set of 20s for the amarok earlier, twice the price of the previous ones though !

904_IPZM_2H6071490__NQ9_ENG_001.jpg

I saw those(above) in the current VW accessories catalog. To me, there is something nice about having genuine VW accessories, but it can certainly come at a price.
We've ordered a new Amarok Highline for work, but are just contimplating a set of "better" alloys .mmmmm, Might fit them on the van first, but just perhaps a little too large with BFG AT KO2 265/65/18's;)

I did check the load rating on them, can’t remember exactly what it was but it’s over 900 kg so good for a T32
the recommended tyre size is 255/50/20 so slightly large compared to the standard rolling circumference !

I like both of them. Very nice and I'd like to stick to VW parts with this one. Better get saving! To be fair I really like the optional Toluca 18" too.s-l300.jpg

I did check the load rating on them, can’t remember exactly what it was but it’s over 900 kg so good for a T32
the recommended tyre size is 255/50/20 so slightly large compared to the standard rolling circumference !

That’s good , thanks Pauly.

I guess they would be fine with 255/40/20!?

Mine are ordered. I am paying VW Comms £958 inc vat. Even the parts sales guy said thats a good price has normal wheels are usually over £5ton each. Now tyres..... Landsail or Davanti. I am thinking 255/45 20. I know its going to mess my speedo up a touch but hopefully will be a compromise for slightly better ride quality. Local fitter is quoting me £95 +vatman a corner for landsails.

Back