VW Amarok 20" Wheels

The only reason I have the 45’s is because I could not get the correctly load rated tyre for my t32 in a smaller profile .

I actually like the bigger volume aswell !

yeah i quite like the bigger tyre, looks better for camping etc. though a T6 does look mean with 35s on it, lowered to the floor-ISH

mines a T32 as well...

id like to see what the van looks like with the gap out of the arch.. slightly lower sitting maybe!

im still stuck on alloys, fancy the momo revenge wheels.

yeah i quite like the bigger tyre, looks better for camping etc. though a T6 does look mean with 35s on it, lowered to the floor-ISH

mines a T32 as well...

id like to see what the van looks like with the gap out of the arch.. slightly lower sitting maybe!

im still stuck on alloys, fancy the momo revenge wheels.

Me to , I’m on the verge of lowering!!
Very tempted with 30mm sportline springs but know I might end up wanting b14 .

So I think I will wait and go b14 with minimum drop 40mm ish ? I think . I don’t want to go proper low .

I’m sure there is a Cali on this thread with sportline springs and amorok 20’s

Me to , I’m on the verge of lowering!!
Very tempted with 30mm sportline springs but know I might end up wanting b14 .

So I think I will wait and go b14 with minimum drop 40mm ish ? I think . I don’t want to go proper low .

I’m sure there is a Cali on this thread with sportline springs and amorok 20’s

I want to see this !!

View attachment 25245 I’ve gone for the other style in the VW accessories catalog with General 245 45s. Drives really well not harsh at all, and speedo is only 1-2 mph out.
It’s also had the Sportline 35mm lowering kit which has also helped both the look and handling.

Same size wheels and tyres . Perfect arch gap in my opinion.

would the 20" wheels for the amorak listed in the VW dealers go onto the T6? would these require spigot rings and different bolts too?

Also, have a look in the sub-forums for what sizes others are running:

With the search function, click ‘More’ and then choose Tags; in that, type 20 or 19 or Amarok wheels and you’ll be take to topics all tagged with those terms if you can’t be bothered to scroll through page after page

Is anyone running these, I thought 19” was the biggest they had. 8j et43. Will they fit a T5.1 without isssues. I currently run wolf race assassins 275/35/20 102

There is a 20” option for the Amarok. They’re called “Talca”. 8J but I’m afraid i don’t know what offset.

36626425-6A41-4479-9991-C5E5672D95C8.jpeg

Back