Victron DC-DC - locked out?

Steved55

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi - just waiting to board ferry and checking my victron ap I see that charger seems permanently locked out - have I got my settings wrong?
Tia
Steve

Screenshot_20230905-090330.png

Screenshot_20230905-090246.png

Then that's expected?

The DC-DC charger has detected the drop in voltage and shut down to prevent draining the starter battery.

Under your settings charging will shut down when main electrics voltage drops below 13.10v (and in your screen shot it is 12.2v)

Also in your settings charging should start when it sees a voltage of 14v - indicating that the smart alternator is charging.

The delayed start settings gives the main electrics 2 minutes to settle down - you don't want the DC-DC charge kicking in and taking a significant load if the van isn't starting well...

Looks like you have a FW update due, the settings page will be locked untill you do the update....?

Screenshot_20230905_144156_Gallery.jpg

Have completed the update - thanks @Dellmassive - on a site with wi fi at mo. Was worried that my settings were incorrect but checked today when wife was driving and alternator was charging lb.

Screenshot_20230906-115056.png

whats this Bang for ?

another update?

1694021824643.png

Yes - was just showing that b to b charger was working ok when we first set off yesterday. Software has been updated too. Thanks

Back