I’m in penarth too. Do you know how to add rear speakers and fader to Vw head unit? got a quote for speaker and amp upgrade from Absolute5 but said I need I need the latest VCDS. not found local audio fitter that helpful?

My van going into jopo customs next week alpine door speaker kicker sub under passenger seat and amp aswell .

I’m in penarth too. Do you know how to add rear speakers and fader to Vw head unit? got a quote for speaker and amp upgrade from Absolute5 but said I need I need the latest VCDS. not found local audio fitter that helpful?
Yes, I have Discover head unit in my Tiguan and I did someones rear speakers here earlier in the year.
He had white multidot display so i also enabled digital MPH as well for him.
I have been using VCDS for years ON VW's and Skoda's

Just PM me when you want it done

Hello all,
Looking for someone to program my toe bar electrics. Happy to travel and happy to pay cash, beers etc. I live near Cardiff. Any help would be much appreciated
VW T6 2018

Hello all,
Looking for someone to program my toe bar electrics. Happy to travel and happy to pay cash, beers etc. I live near Cardiff. Any help would be much appreciated
VW T6 2018
I'm in Sidmouth - EX10 - if you get stuck. Looks to be 115+ miles from Cardiff so I'd hope you find someone nearer

Hello all,
VW T6 2018
I am in Penarth and can help you. PM me what module you have fitted and then we can sort it for you no issue.

@welshkaiboy would you be able to do some coding for me please? I've fitted some new rear lights and they are throwing a bulb error.

Cheers

Got a potential issue with reverse parking sensors. Sometimes when I go into reverse the display shows full range of central sensor pair (the graph that fills up as you get close to something). But more often than not I just get the closet 3 levels displayed only and the nearest block is solid red. I think it’s possibly a connection issue but hoping an OBS diag would tell me.

Got a potential issue with reverse parking sensors. Sometimes when I go into reverse the display shows full range of central sensor pair (the graph that fills up as you get close to something). But more often than not I just get the closet 3 levels displayed only and the nearest block is solid red. I think it’s possibly a connection issue but hoping an OBS diag would tell me.
You could try @Lightrofit

Hi, any1 going 2 busfest and willing 2 code some rear speakers for me please.
Willing 2 pay for ur services.
It’s a t6.1 70 plate.

Swansea based.

Thanks

Where abouts are you located?

Back