Hi folks,

I've picked up an airbag fault inadvertently due to running engine (i think) with nearside trim missing / passenger airbag switch disconnected.

Anyone in North Wales (CH7) who is able to help out?

First time stripping a T6 - amazing what you learn through the process.

Cheers, Nick

Hi folks,

I've picked up an airbag fault inadvertently due to running engine (i think) with nearside trim missing / passenger airbag switch disconnected.

Anyone in North Wales (CH7) who is able to help out?

First time stripping a T6 - amazing what you learn through the process.

Cheers, Nick
I did exactly the same last week

Buy yourself a Carista and use the 30day free subscription to reset it, then just keep in your van should you need it in the future.

Cheers... new to being a T6 owner... just read up on that and it looks ideal. One ordered

Hi looking for someone in South Wales with VCDS.
I retrofitted an mib2 discover media unit in my T6 and need to activate the fader control for the rear speakers. Not looking for a freebie and happy to pay for someone’s expertise.

I’ve attached a picture of the problem communicating with the radio but I understand that someone who knows what their doing can
Sort this out via the 5F, whatever that is.

CA253E3D-68C3-44CF-9F5A-E1C9496D7452.jpeg

That’s handy I live in Bridgend. Not sure how skilled you are with the Vcds but to give you some idea, I took it to a camper conversion company and they couldn’t do it. You up for a challenge?

I am in South Wales, Barry and have VCDS HEX2
That’s handy I live in Bridgend. Not sure how skilled you are with the Vcds but to give you some idea, I took it to a camper conversion company and they couldn’t do it. You up for a challenge?

would need to scan the car first, see what the red issues are as these are logged fault codes and then we look at getting things working. i have been using VCDS for many years and most issues are probably found on forums etc.

might be worth detailing what you have done in terms of what you had and what have now

would need to scan the car first, see what the red issues are as these are logged fault codes and then we look at getting things working. i have been using VCDS for many years and most issues are probably found on forums etc.

might be worth detailing what you have done in terms of what you had and what have

Have you a contact I can PM you direct

Have you a contact I can PM you direct

If you look at the menu bar at the top there you can select map. The vcds users have a yellow pin. Not all are on that map though.
Hello, anyone with VCDS in the Carmarthen / Llanelli / Swansea areas to code a new AGM battery for a 2016 T6 140bhp BMT?

I could find the Map showing where the VCDS users are.

Thanks.

Hello, anyone with VCDS in the Carmarthen / Llanelli / Swansea areas to code a new AGM battery for a 2016 T6 140bhp BMT?

I could find the Map showing where the VCDS users are.

Thanks.
The map is no longer available.

Back