Vanstyle D pillar trim, does anyone have these?

Been thinking about these too (but just the lower sections). My issue being I have a rear wardrobe section so would need some modifying to fit i guess.
I have fitted the black plastic arch covers over my (thin) carpet lining, vanstyle said they wouldn't fit.
Be interesting to see how you get on.

Was looking at the arch covers too so good to know thanks. All out of stock at the moment so will have to wait!

@david173 Did you manage to purchase the inner rear door Pillar Guards?

If you did can you share your thoughts please.

Hi,
I have them on back order so will post up when they eventually arrive!

Hi,
I have them on back order so will post up when they eventually arrive!
Thanks for your reply.

Have you checked with RGM Automotive? Those guys do sell these and include free shipping

I've had the ABS rear arches and rear bumper protector from RGM and these products fitted perfectly

Thanks for your reply.

Have you checked with RGM Automotive? Those guys do sell these and include free shipping

I've had the ABS rear arches and rear bumper protector from RGM and these products fitted perfectly

Thanks seen those too, not in a rush and price was the same thanks. The rear arches are great very practicle!

Thanks seen those too, not in a rush and price was the same thanks. The rear arches are great very practicle!
@david173

Have you received and fitted these yet?

Looking at this product at present and would be interested to know your thoughts.

Thanks

No not yet, I cancelled the order in the end as they had no idea when they were coming in. Vanstyle did advise that they would fit over carpet though.

I'm probably going to wait until I have carpeted the rear before I order from RGM as I think it will finish it off nicely. I have fitted the abs arch liner which I'm pleased with, they fitted over 2mm silentcoat on the wheel arches. I intend to carpet the metalwork and tuck it just under the liner.

Resurrecting this... Anyone got them and know how they attach?
Hi. They fit;
1) Behind the hardboard panels as shown in the earlier pic. Need to remove some of the panel clips to allow the panel to flex open.
2) Under the lip of the tailgate door seal.
3) Under the load bay flooring, also as shown in the pic, if you have it. You may need to remove the lashing loop to raise the flooring.
No drilling, screws, glue or double sided tape etc reqd.
RGM make them and VanStyle are resellers.
Hope this helps.
Andy

Right, so just wedged in place is OK then? I've now read the instructions on the RGM site and it details the use of double sided tape.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back