vanstyle bonnet protector

This is my second copy too......leant it to my brother years ago, who then leant it to his mate and I never got it back!!

This is my second copy too......leant it to my brother years ago, who then leant it to his mate and I never got it back!!
The old story on lending books @mopardave :(. I'll give books away but never lend them, so the only ones that leave me are the ones that I don't want to keep to read or refer to again :whistle:. I've even bought copies of a book to give to certain people rather than let go of my copy :confused:. Sad, but true ;)

The old story on lending books @mopardave :(. I'll give books away but never lend them, so the only ones that leave me are the ones that I don't want to keep to read or refer to again :whistle:. I've even bought copies of a book to give to certain people rather than let go of my copy :confused:. Sad, but true ;)
Well, T6DD......I haven't gone that far but there are some books I wouldn't lend to anyone! I agree....only lend the one's you're not bothered about. On that subject, would anyone like to borrow Richard Hammond's autobiography? Hang on to it as long as you like.......no, really.......as long as you like! :thumbsup:

Well, T6DD......I haven't gone that far but there are some books I wouldn't lend to anyone! I agree....only lend the one's you're not bothered about. On that subject, would anyone like to borrow Richard Hammond's autobiography? Hang on to it as long as you like.......no, really.......as long as you like! :thumbsup:

Another good read

The forgotten soldier by Guy Sajer

Fitted mine and bonnet wouldn't close, clips were hitting the top of headlights. Fortunately bonnet catch was easily adjusted by loosening 3 torx bolts.

How do you like the bonnet protector ?
I'm thinking of buying one too.
Couldn't decide if I really liked the look of it, so took it off after a few months. Had a few "nice van but not sure about that thing on the front" comments.. and I did start to think it didn't quite look right on an expensive van.

Old thread I know. I’m after a clear rubber spacer / protector but have googled like mad. Anyone got any suggestions

Experience tells me that warm hands are required whenever ones rummages with a bra....however, with deflectors, anything goes!

Experience tells me that warm hands are required whenever ones rummages with a bra....however, with deflectors, anything goes!
I’ve been looking at van style bonnet protector. It says it’s stick on no drilling required. Has anybody purchased one of these. I quite like the look but rather somebody said yeah there ok.

D9B18D7A-2FD5-4D95-AF48-872EAD0092E5.jpeg

I’ve been looking at van style bonnet protector. It says it’s stick on no drilling required. Has anybody purchased one of these. I quite like the look but rather somebody said yeah there ok.

View attachment 139219
I’d probably prefer it in gloss black but it looks a great fit compared to some I’ve seen. I could live with it. Nobody have one fitted ??

Back