VanFurniture Kombi pod

Honestly, the worst instructions I have ever seen.... can't get the drawer runners aligned...tried 2 combinations and none works. Yes I wanted to give a try...postponed now :(
Sorry mate totally forgot last night to get a photo. I'll make a note to do it tonight

I think there are a couple of folks on here with the side seat that pulls out into a bed.

Not sure what yours is like inside @blob84 but my sliding bed is secured like this...
Just realised if yours has a slide out cupboard it might not have these bits.

20210414_173954.jpg

20210414_173952.jpg

20210414_173916.jpg

@David H Thanks mate, very appreciated. As I have suspected we have different internals and I do not have any flat bracket like yours....but I think I can create something similar

Cheers

@David H Thanks mate, very appreciated. As I have suspected we have different internals and I do not have any flat bracket like yours....but I think I can create something similar

Cheers
Yeh an angled bracket from screwfix would have the same effect. Best of luck with it, hope you get your sliders to work

Yeah I did see.. we’ve just bought the kombi pod will get some pics up when installed
I have one to install soon, thinking of using the load lash fixings on the floor to mount units to. would be good to see how others have done this with a Kombi rubber floor.

Hi all.
Im looking at getting a kombi pod but i was wondering how comfy they are to sit on (head hight etc).
I aslo wanted one that was coloured ply, but its not an option atm.
How are you all intending on finishing them? Paint or oil etc.
Im excited to see it installed, so please show off as soon as you install it.
Thanks

Osmo oil - clear Matte finish....... on the jobs list.
I was thinking of carpeting them, but after yesterdays attempt at doing the passenger seat box , I think i will wait!

I have one to install soon, thinking of using the load lash fixings on the floor to mount units to. would be good to see how others have done this with a Kombi rubber floor.
Have you installed this yet? I want to get one, but i haven't seen many images.
Thanks

Still on the to do list ! Apparently decorating the bedroom is a higher priority :rolleyes:
I’ll post as soon as it’s built and installed. Got 4 weeks till we go away so it’s going in soon.

I’ve recently built up my van furniture kombi pod. The top board of the left pod has the fixing holes drilled from the top all the way through so it can be secured underneath but the holes can be seen from the top.

The top board of the right pod is drilled from the bottom and only partially so they’re not seen from the top.

Are anyone else’s the same as this?

4FA819F1-D5D3-4D0D-8C39-17312C58052B.jpeg941C6BA0-CB0B-4373-AA32-4A5DD26E22B9.jpeg

Back